coworker's confrontation

Sorry to anyone expecting a long chapter, it's rather short. More of a catch up on what's going to / what is happening

Narrative pov
"So you adopted him?" The blond says, quirking an eyebrow and smirking obviously meant as a tease. After seeing his friend showing the boy around the office, and giving him his caccoo- sleeping bag, so it seemed like a perfect opportunity to tease.

"Yeah" came the short, curt reply.

"Eh?" Face stuck in a smile one could practically see the blue screen in the blond man's mind.
"Wait you're serious!, sho, you don't even like the students here! Why would you adopt a kid?!"

"Zashi, it was the only logical option. He cant go back to his mother, his father gave up custody and is only asking for visitation rights, I have an emergency foster care license and he was on scene to a villain attack. Mandalay and the others are already talking care of the water hose's kid. I was the only viable option." He grumbles, not looking away from his students papers. A humbling response that yamada responds to with,

" And what about the kid's pet? You cant house that thing, it could kill your cats"

" tatagami has already been introduced to the others, they get along fine." As an after thought aizawa asks " zashi, do you have a problem with me taking in izuku?"

"Of course not, shouta. It just you have a lot on your plate already" yamada sighs sadly

" I know but it'll be fine, I have you and nemuri to help dont I?" . "Speaking of how've you two been?"

Yamada's face lights up as he exclaims proudly about how things have been, a welcome distraction to all of the talking, as aizawa begins grading the papers, letting yamada ramble about how he and his now wife are doing.

________________

       It had been about 5 months after the first run in with the boy. Aizawa was home alone, besides the cats, waiting for hisashi to get back from his radio show. He'd been listening in earlier when the calls were being made. He realized something with his boyfriend was of and wanted to confront him about it.
       When yamada finally did get home the conversation was rather amicable. As it turned out his boyfriend was feeling bad for having romantic feeling for their friend nemuri. But was still trying to hold a good relationship with him.
      He ended up breaking it off with yamada, it was a calm break up, nemuri was told and accepted yamada's dating proposal. He doesnt hold any hatd feelings, he always felt something was a bit off, never feeling the 'connection' yamada so adamantly describes was there.
    They were still friends though, thing were never really that awkward when they hung out, typically he was just disgust by the amount of affection the two showed in public.

___________
The remembrance of the affection sent cold shivers down his spine.
' Affection, ew.' Shouta thought, as he tuned back in to his friends rant.

"Nemy and I are having a party and you have to come, it'll just be some close friends, and it wont be rowdy!" He proclaimed.

"Any party that includes you, is rowdy zashi." He blurts, emphasizing the 'you' but not objecting to the invite.

Yamada gasps in fake offence clutching at his heart, but says "touchè" anyways.

"Topic change!" He exclaims "I heard you captured a villain at the camp, AND that you have him kept in UA custody"

"Yes, he seemed to know izuku and denki kaminari. I wanna question him later. He's asleep in the medical ward right now though." Aizawa informs

"Alright well, I'll leave you to it, sho" as yamada begins to walk away he turns back to ask "do you uh, do you want a coffee?" Finally shouta looks up, stares for a moment, looks down, then says

"Yeah thanks, remembe-" aizawa starts, quickly interrupted by yamada saying

"Two and a half sugar scoops, I know!" And he sounds off
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

649 words
Soooooo, totally a short chapter but I just wanted it to be a sort of informational chapter. Because I've forgotten a lot of the story.
And I already had the chapter name chosen and wanted to stick with it.