interrogation and decisions

I have no plot line. So sue me (dont actually please I have like no money)
Also for the sake of myself I will tone down bakugou's swearing... maybe

------------------------------

Bakugou's pov

Shitty hair and I were in the kitchen, he seemed really shaken up again after this attack. He wanted comfort, and something Inside me reminded me of someone from when I was a child but I just couldn't pin it, I was going to blow up at him but some small bit in my head screamed not to, so I didn't.
To be honest I was pretty shaken up aswell and needed some comfort, but I'm not going to let anyone see how my hands shake at my side or how I flinch after sudden movement. This attack had really gotten to me, during the attack there had been this ugly ass green nomu with multiple arms with chainsaws as its hands, thankfully  -I won't tell him this ever- dunce face managed to fry the things brain.
Any way shitty hair and I were in the kitchen, because he wanted food and comfort, but no one else would go with him, the extras had decided to huddle together, both classes A and B. Well it's safe to say everyone was scared- class B more than A- but still pretty damn scared.
Right as I was about to hug shitty hair, dunce face came strolling in. To be honest I was a little pissed at him, he disturbed my and shitty hairs cud- COMFORT session, comfort, not cuddles dammit. Saying my hello, I was about to get back to comforting kiris- shitty hair when the extras in the other room start some sort of up roar. After dunce face headed off, kir- shitty hair followed after him, and I, having no one to cuddle... -dammit- followed after shitty hair.

Kaminari pov

With a now awake Izuku and a still knocked out dabi I turn to my teacher who just so happened to hear Izuku's question. And now I'm being glared at by a very scary hobo looking man and Izuku's looking in between the both of us with a confused face. ' way to go Izu you just got me house arrest' sudden realization appears on Izuku's face and his face matches perfectly to the "⊙0⊙" face that I almost laugh, but now is not the time I'll laugh later. Aizawa breaks off our staring contest reigning in for talking instead.

"What's the meaning of this denki" aizawa demands. Surprisingly Izuku takes the lead. " hey hobo guy, shouldn't we talk somewhere else?" Izuku asks before continuing seemingly not noticing Aizawa's eye twitch " also could you get to blond one to stop staring at me" Izuku -again- asks, this time in a meek tone trying to make himself smaller, It's a natural thing he couldn't seem to get rid of as well as his muttering.
' wait, blond one?' I turn around to find bakugou and kirishima behind me staring at both Izuku and dabi. " Bakugou, Kirishima, go to the others." With that the two walked off leaving me with an angry stone-faced sensei, a friend thats a villain, and the anomally known as Izuku. Following Izu's advice we head over to a private room, more like an office though.
After placing Dabi on the sofa Aizawa begins to ask questions. Questions like "are you associating with the L.O.V?" And how do you know bush boy?" Believe me thats actually what Aizawa sensei said, he actually said "bush boy." After a few minutes of questions Aizawa doesnt seem to believe me. A short " stay here" was ordered before he left the room. After I couldn't here Aizawa any more  I turn to Izuku who has been sitting on the floor next to dabi.
" You could have helped me out you know" I said.
" I'm good, I've already met the man one time... it didn't really go well" Izuku replies.
" Wait seriously?!" I ask surprised. He had met my teacher before and didn't tell me, then again he probably didn't know he was my teacher.
"Mhm, tategami got shot one day when he was checking out around here so when I came around, he found me and surprised me so I roundhouse kicked his torso, asked him a couple of things about what happened to tategami, then left " I blanked. Izuku, precious little -literally little- Izuku, roundhouse kicked a grown man that, not only was he a hero course teacher, but was also a hero himself. ' remind me never to make Izu mad'
"So... what happened to dabi?" I decided to change the subject
"Oh him, well he messaged us about the plan but his part was to burn my *ahem* the forest and we compromised to fight eachother" Izuku says with a sickly sweet smile while his words spout venom. the fact that Dabi is still out is surprising since he had been the one to train us sometimes.

Flashback~~~

"You need training" says a scowling, arms-crossed dabi.
Izuku and kaminari look at him, look at eachother, look at him look at eachother, the two seeming to have come to a simple wordless agreement, got up and... Ran. They ran like their lives depended on it, probably because it did. They had seen the scarred man training in the forest on multiple occasions and the two knew they wouldn't be able catch up to him. . .

Flashback end~~~~

It took three months for me and izuku to get used to the training regimen. After three months we started to fight eachother.
(with out quirks most of the time)
Out of the three, izuku was best suited for the quirkless training, he didn't know what it was like to have to not use your quirk to deflect a surprise attack. All of us had become better stealth fighters, close and long range attack, even though Izuku doesn't have a quirk he still managed to help me and Dabi "evolve or enhance" our quirk.
Dabi could use his flames as a needle like stream, with the pressure of a blowtorch. He could shoot off needle like fires and they would spread on impact. He had learned he could take back the flames he cast, however that would cause him to overheat and pass out so he didn't use it often.
I could now control my electricity so I didn't short circuit. I can send out a single bolt and-
"Ok you two." Says Aizawa as he walks in with
'shinsou...' I think. I really like shinsou I never told my two friends but they assumed. 'And now Aizawa seems to think I'm in contact with villains, what did he tell shinsou.'
"Kaminari, please tell me the truth and I won't have to use shinsou for anwers" Aizawa demands, although it sounded more like pleading.

"I'm not part of the league, but I do know dabi is in the league" I say truthfully. I know when under shinsou's control you can lie unless comanded not to lie. Aizawa sighs and signs for shinso to use his quirk.
Unaware of the green hair puff sitting and observing them with a bag of... acorns? His equivalent of popcorn apparently.
"Kaminari how are you?" Asks shinsou
"I'm good" my eyes cloud over, officially under the control of shinsou. And now the questioning can begi- "WOW! Your quirk is so cool, how does it work?no thats obvious. Response based.." Izuku runs up to shinso. Knocking him of balence, causing him to release control. A grey scarf is set around izuku after this and is promptly put next to my teacher.
"Try again?" I say with a nervous smile.
" Yeah, that was weird" says shinsou
"Yeah he's like tha..." Ok now the questions can start...

Twenty minutes later~~~~~

"So what are we gonna do with 'Dabi'' Aizawa says puting air quotes on Dabi.
"I dont know what your gonna do with him but can I go now?" Izuku iterjects. He had been fidgeting this whole time. I guess he really didnt like being in the same room as aizawa.
" no. You are staying with us, I cant risk any unknown variables right after an attack" says aizawa although I feel thats not the actual reason. Izuku mumbles something under the lines of being "unfair" but responds with this
" fine then can I at least have my family here?" While he poses his response as a question even I can here the underlined demand. I look at aizawa and he seems to be thinking of  possible outcomes, after a few minutes he allows it.
" However, you will stay in my line of sight, I will acompany you home." That is aizawa's condition.
"Thats stupid..." Izuku retorts after a moment he says, "fine".
.

.

.

~~~~~~~
1461 words

Hey guys, a little thought I had, I have discord and i never know when i'll update so im thinking of making a server specifically for update information and ect. However I need your guys' opinions. To those who were excited for this chapter. I dont know what to say your welcome?... anyway there you go