some unexpected guests part 2

Izuku pov

I'm walking back to dabi and the other boy with a bird on my shoulder when I hear.
"-o are you, where am I, what's going on?!" I think the yellow Male woke up, which isnt surprising.
     "calm down, your in the forest, there's another person here called izuku, and I'm dabi what's yours?" Wow dabi is good with kids, 'maybe he had siblings?'
     "Um, I'm kaminari denki" that... was surprisingly easy for him to tell us. I decided now was a good time to make myself known.
     "well, hello kaminari-kun, it's good to see you awake, I'm izuku, I noticed your wounds and patched you up. I hope that's alright?" I notice him flinch at my mention of his wounds 'I wonder why. Isnt it normal to have wounds?'
      "Right, uhm hi, and thanks for fixing me up" he says while avoiding my eyes. oh he's just shy. I give him a smile. I think I see him go red.
" I need to go now, izuku, what's with the bird?"
"Oh, well this is the only way I can keep in contact so, take 'dough' (the birds name) with you when you leave tonight and keep he with you, when yo u need to send a message send her out with a note" 

Kaminari POV

I woke up to someone talking to me but I'm still a bit out of it.
I think I meant to think in my head but I end up freaking out and speaking instead "who are you, where am I, what's going on?!" He's talking to me but I'm only hearing bits and pieces.
     "-m dabi... there's ano... iz..u...u or in.. for...t" I start to calm down since I dont look panicked on the outside 'a trait I've learned through the abuse'. I realize someone else is talking so I listen in. "-aminari-kun It's good to see you awake, I'm izuku , ' he's the other guy then?' ,
"-nd patched you up, I hope that's alright?"
'He's seriously polite and he looks like hes younger than me, is that scarred dude his brother, ah he mentioned my wounds.' In scared to tell izuku so I just say
"Right, uhm hi, and thanks for patching me up" i look down, though I dont know why, was I scared? I peek up and see him smile...

'I think the sun had a son'

I come out my thoughts to see, dabi?, walking away I was curious so I ask izuku where his brother was going.

Izuku POV

"Wheres you brother going?". . . 'Huh?'
(insert pikachu meme thing) "my... brother?" I get a nod in response. "He's... not my brother kaminari-kun" it takes a moment for what I said to settle in for kaminari-kun, but soon he turns red, and starts to apologize frantically, I'm a little confused since he did seem like a brother to me. 'Even if I've never had a sibling.'

(The rest will be in narrative view I got tired of individual thoughts certain povs will return next chapter.)

Timeskip---

Kaminari and izuku had taken a good long while to get to know eachother. Izuku told kaminari about the forest and how he met tategami. Kaminari was surprised to hear that izuku was only one year younger than him, but he thought that it was just genetics. (probably would be if he had proper daily nutrition).

Izuku didnt understand what kaminari meant by abuse, he had long since forget society's normal and not normal relations, though he somehow, deep down was very mad. He made it a point to have tategami around kaminari for emotional support.

Timeskip---

It's been several months since kaminari, izuku, and dabi have met, in fact they've known eachother long enough to celebrate eachothers birthday.
When izuku turned 9 dabi gave izuku a burner phone and taught him how to use it. Dabi was relieved he didnt have to bird message -as dabi called it- izuku any more but when izuku received the phone he tried to smash it on a nearby rock cause he didnt know what it was, so dabi had to stop him. Kaminari wasn't able to get him anything but izuku said being friends was just fint and handed him a flower crown.

Dabi turned 16 and kaminari was surprised to hear he was a villain but didnt stop dabi knowing he couldnt even if he tried, and for fear of making izuku sad at the lose af a friend. dabi received a flower braclet from izuku. Nothing from kaminari but that was ok. Since the league was busy that day and he was alone- other than kurogiri- so he had went to the forest to talk with izuku.

Kaminari turned 10 and he recieved another flower crown since the old one was dying. But dabi hadn't gotten him any thing, but he didnt really want anything. No not because he was a villain, but simply because kaminari and dabi didnt really talk much.

They... were mostly there for izuku. He brought them together. A to-be-hero, a villain, and himself a boy unknown and forgotten to the world, well... most of it.

Timeskip---

It's been five years. Dabi at age 21, kaminari at age 15, izuku at age 14, and tategami age 10
Through the the five years all three of them had gotten very close. Dabi became close friends with kaminari and eventually decided to give him a burner phone for contact of information on attacks the league of villains plan to incorperate.
Dabi told izuku and kaminari how the man that recruited the current members of the league had died (it wasn't afo), and that one of the members named tomura shigaraki had become the next co-leader, and how tomura was planning on attacking a training camp hosted by UA.
Dabi would call doth izuku and kaminari of the details on the attack to assure they would be aware and safe. Since kaminari was meant to be at the camp the day of the attack, and since izuku lives in the forest mostly unknown by outside people including the league of villains.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~
1024 words

I would have continued but my mind is swirling and I want to get to another point In the story adding different types of pics and backstory etc. Etc. So. . . Yeah. Bye