aftermath

I love ark: survival evolved loading screen advice
.
.
.
.
.
-----
"That won't be necessary." Recovery girl turns around to greet the speaker.

"Ah, and why would that be Aizawa-kun?" She inquires

"Because I'll be housing him, that's why. Now how long until I can sign him out" Aizawa turns to the other two doctors.

"Well we can arrange for you to be his pick up, but he won't be able to leave until next week, we've yet to list off his injuries though, so if you'll listen" Dr. Juan requests, and with a nod of the head he begins.

" well for starters he's had or has hallucinations. " Dr. Juan turns to his jr. And says " the anesthesia may effect that, so put that on the list" then turns back.

"Aside from that he has a right leg injury that seemed to have healed wrong, probably from lack of proper medical help, but because it's already healed we can't do much about it currently so he'll likely have a temporary limp until we figure something out."

"Right I noticed that when I was with him getting his bags" aizawa retorts slightly to himself.

"His left wrist has a hairline fracture, he has some 1st to 2nd degree burns but with the help of one of our nurses and recovery girl they were fixed right quick. And then his feet, legs, and palms all have minor infections. Which is surprising considering where he was, we presume most of his life. The infections should have been worse"
Dr. Juan finishes off.

" maybe, if he didnt have anyone at all to care for him. But one of my students and one of the villains we now know as dabi seemed to have known him" aizawa informs the doctors.

"Ah, alright then we'll get that written down. Thank you for the information. Now if you'll excuse us" the two doctors bowed slightly and took their leave. A moment of silence, before a

"You're going to house him?" From recovery girl makes his eye twitch. "Yes? What of it?" He grumbles out, heading back towards the boys room.

"Nothing, I'm just surprised. You don't seem the type despite all things considered" she retorted, chortling to herself.

"And what's that supposed to mean, chiyo?" He groans out, already regretting her possible answer. Instead she let's out a breathy laugh, and walks away without answering.

Sighing, Aizawa fishes out his phone and checks the time.

'7:19, almost time for my nap' he thinks as he opens the door. His eyes lock onto the boy lying in bed. With thoughts circling his mind, of possible upcoming events.
'Luckily no one was heavily injured, shigaraki yelled about getting someone so thankfully whoever they were, they weren't taken' aizawa thought, before setting comfortably into the hospital chair.
'The wolves seemed to stay calm around izuku, he talked to them and seemed to think they...' he paused 'oh right, hallucinations, but would wolves really be that calm around him if it were hallucinations?' Aizawa questioned, grumbling about his options. Instead he gets up and heads to the doctors lounge.

------------Timeskip

Third POV

Murmers hanging in a room of light atmosphere. They were all together, waiting for their turn. Talking about the absurdity of the past few hours.

People complimenting eachother about what they did,
"What you did was so manly bro" said the redhead
"Thanks bro, you were super manly too" replied the other.

"Loved the chicken dance, that was pure comedic gold" giggled a yellow haired goofster to his classmate.

People talking about what's next

"How was your interrogation?" Asked a nervous brown head

"Nerve wracking, but you'll be fine" replied a black haired girl.

"Ha, if some 1-A students get nervous at a little interview, how can you be considered better than us, 1-b!" Harrassed a blond.

"Shut up monoma we weren't the ones who pissed our pants!" Replied a group of students, and as if an after thought one said "twice."

The blond scowled and moved away from the snickering group the pajama pants that had kitties holding cup of cocoa and little stars dancing the pjs spontaneously printed onto them has the more daring of the group bursting out laughing.

-------------elsewhere

"Well aizawa it's all organized, you can now forest" a chuckle "I mean foster, the boy" a sigh before the refured man begins

"You're gonna enjoy this way to much, nezu" aizawa grumbles

"Oh, you know it" nezu smiled before -as if it were an afterthought- said " and do bring the little one to my office when he's better"

Aizawa glances at his smiling face, supressing the shudder of his body which replies to his thoughts. He says nothing to save himself from stuttering a reply -because that wasn't a request, and aizawa knew he couldn't get out of bringing izuku to him- and instead gives a sharp nod before closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~
818 words super short chapter, but my thought process has me ending it here for the next chapter to begin. (Also kind of overdue for an update)
To all that have been voting on this, and to those that have followed me thank you. Welp off to write another chapter!