trouble in the rain

Izuku POV

'It's raining right now and I'm SO FREAKING BORED, tategami is out hunting EVEN THOUGH I told him not to so now I'm alone in the bunker... I wonder why I still refuse to call it home', 'it's been about four years now... that makes me, seven?, eight? I'm not too sure anymore, but ever since I was left in the forest at four I've kept a journal on everything.'
'The teachers always said I was too smart for my age I guess they were right, any normal kid would probably die within the first few weeks.and I count myself lucky that I found this plane, it's a bit sad knowing that people died here and authorities didnt bother to take the plane away,'
*snap*,*whine*
'Oh, I guess tategami is back, but why was he whining...'
I walk out side and look around. It's a bit hard to see since it's dark out and raining but I manage to find tategami near a tree, tategami's fur is now a shade of red with a black mane, white tipped tail, and mostly black legs, he stands at about two and a half feet tall.

"Hehehe" I chuckled and told him as he bounded over head hung low and without any prey. "I told you, you wouldn't find any thing," tategami whined "well, let's get you inside to dry off" when tategami got in front of me I realize..."Tategami what happened out there, why are you limping?" Concern laced my voice as we entered the lantern lit plane, tategami bounded over to the makeshift bed of plane seats and laid down.
" ok hold still tategami I'm gonna check you for wounds". I start to touch tategami's body making sure there's no damage there, when I dont find any I move to the legs... left front leg. Fine. Left hind leg. Fine. Right hind leg. Fine. Right front leg. Tategami flinched away..." tategami I have to check your leg, I promise I'll be very carefull...

Timeskip---

I finished bandaging tategami's broken leg about three hours ago, right now I'm running through the forest and I'm angry. No I'm not angry...I'm pissed. I may only had a city life for four years but I know a bullet wound when I see one 'I thank criminal minds and B the beginning for that'(dont ask how he watched something so gory at age four)'tategami was shot and no bear, no bird, no mouse in this forest knows how to shoot a gun I'm sure of it'

*incoherent voices*
' I hear something, or someones I'm getting close...' i found them but I was not prepared to see a bunch of men wearing hard hats and construction suits.' That's alot of people, too many for me to take I doubt I can fight them' so i just watch them, I observe them, I listen to them.'a training camp for UA huh?UA...' I reminisce in the fact that when I was a child me and kacchan would dream of going there. 'Ah... kacchan... I haven't thought about kacchan in a while, I wonder how he is in just a few years he could apply to UA'

Narrative pov

While Izuku was caught up in thinking he had yet to realize that a certain teacher of UA was below keeping watch.
Izuku was so caught up in thinking that he didnt realize that said teacher had caught sight of him.
Izuku didn't even realize that said teacher was walking towards him on silent feet.
Now dont go thinking izuku is stupid for not keeping watch as he was minutes ago it's just that when izuku starts to remember his old life he forgets his surroundings.
Izuku is a very tan, somewhat small boy for his age along with a Bush of green, so izuku should not have stuck out for the teacher to find, however the teacher we're talking about is a very well known man. This man goes by aizawa shouta,the underground hero erasurehead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER!!!Whaaaattttt!!?!??! T~T sorry... any ways since I'm an insomniac (I'll be up till 4 or 5) and the initial fear of what I have just done by publishing this story has set in, I have decided to write a second short chapter. This isnt scripted and I'm just going off of what's in my head so it may or may not change like I hadn't planned on aizawa meeting izuku without the class 1-a we all know and somewhat love.(shinsou will be in class not mineta and aizawa will have expelled a student of unknown origin for the 20th seat) ~~~~

Short chapter 675 words( I'm getting there)