this is awkward...

1 hour and 45 minutes after the attack.
As Aizawa got off the call with the other pros heros he sighed, a normal thing he does quite often. He then walked over to the two classes of students.
"Alright everyone listen up. Theres a traffic jam on the main road, we'll have to stay here until futher notice. All of you need to stay inside until they get here" as if as an after thought he said "no exceptions".

When aizawa saw the creature, he faintly recalls it being tategami, he knew he was going to go into the forest to find that boy. When they first met he had given chase, but quickly lost the boy in a large opening in the forest. Now Aizawa is determined to find the little bush boy. As Aizawa is about to leave to go to the forest he's stoped by some of the students. Some "be carefull Aizawa-sensei." or " don't get hurt out there" was said as he put his hand on the door.
If Aizawa smiled at the concern, nobody needs to know.

Hopping through the trees, Aizawa is looking for any sign of the little bush boy. He knows looking from above, where the boy's green hair blends almost perfectly to the forest floor, isn't a good idea but the auther is lazy and can't bother.

After a good hour and a half Aizawa is now near the back of the camp's building in the forest. Aizawa is passing by a large tree as he sees a glimps of purple and black. Aizawa stops behind the tree and peers out. careful not to alert what ever it is thats in the small patch of clearing, Aizawa notices two figures...

kaminari pov

It's been a couple of hours since the attack, but I  haven't gotten any thing from either Izu or Dabi. I'm a little concerned but we said that if some one was attacked by the others the attackers were to contact the attacked first.
Its been about two hours since Aizawa-sensei left, he didn't say where he was going or why, so I assume he's just checking the surrounding area for any remaining villains. The other heros that were with us also went out, but they said they were going to help with the traffic jam. I'm starting to get hungry so I head to the kitchen.
When I make it to the kitchen I see kirishima and bakugou and like the good pal I am, I say . "Hey kirishima, bakugou!" I have now announced my arrival to them. Kirishima responds with " hey bro!" But all I get from bakugou is a click of the tongue and "dunce face". I go to grab a granola and snacks from the cupboard when I here a ruckus from the main room. Bakugou stomps off -muttering incoherent grumbles- towards the noise while kirishima and I tag behind carefully not to upset the spiky blond even more.

As we make it to the living room I see the crowd of class a and b standing around in a circle with Aizawa in the middle. "Ok everyone, back off" aizawa yells over the crowd of trouble children -his words not mine- as the two classes quiet down and start to disperse I can finally get a glance at the reason for my classmates outburst.

IZUKU POV

I hear loud noises, clear but at the same time fuzzy, like a piece of cotton is stuffed in my ears. "~k ~---yo~e ~a~- -f~" someone close to me yells and all the other voices start to quiet I hear the shuffling of steps. But they aren't on grass and not on metal either. So I'm not in the forest where I passed out, nor am I in the plane. 'Should I open my eyes?' I ask to myself. ' Meh what's the worst that could happen' slowly I open my eyes eyes only to come to both a familiar and not so familiar sight...
"Oh... hey kami" I say with a closed eyes smile "hey, izu" kami replies with a defeated sort of tone. Not knowing what happened on kami's side of the fight I decide I would ask. " So, kami did our plan work" I see kami's lips purse into one of pain and anguish. "What..." I look over to my left to see a tied up, knocked out dabi 'so if it wasn't dabi that said that then...', when I look up I see a vaguely familiar hobo looking man. 'Hol' up...' oh... Oh.. OH thats the same guy I kicked in the torso! 'Hope he healed from that fast enough' "well... this is awkward"

~~~~~
782 words

I would have written more but you guys probably wanted a chapter.
This took a while I know, total oof on my part its not that I haven't been on wattpad or any thing cause I have. But to those might be disappointed in this chapter...

Tough luck guys. Next one should be better. If you want a summery of the end of the chapter cuase you were cunfused let me know.

I wrote the end of the chapter snuggling my mom cause she was stressed and i ended up having one arm under her pillow so I only wrote with one hand (still am) so there might be mistakes. Luv u guys thank for the support.