keeping watch

So i realize i write down usj and the usj isn't in the forest so i've changed it to the camp with kota and the wild wild pussy cats -(edit: I'm fixing it, and am to lazy to rid myself of this)

Kaminari pov

we're in the bus heading to the camp right now and Aizawa-sensei seems to have it out for me. this past week hes been on my tail watching me and it's getting kinda creepy, seriously even when his eyes are closed i can feel him looking at me. 'i know my academical grades suck but can you not, your very well known for expelling students and I'd rather stay at UA...wait does he know something about Izu and Dabi?'

we're almost there when kirishima starts talking to me about how excited he is to start training on a more extreme basis and how manly it will be. so i indulge in the conversation "yeah it'll be so cool, i think i heard some where that class 1-b will be around as well. i wonder what pro Heros will be training with us" , "ohh do you think were gonna fight class 1-b in our training?" Mina adds in " that would be so man-" the bus stops to a halt before Kirishima can finish his sentence. "ok problem children we're here get out and behave" Mr. Aizawa says, so we all get up and get out.

timeskip---- short
(People are stuck differently this time)
'we are screwed' is the first thought that came to mind when three earth like golems popped up out of nowhere, And started attacking, clearly not with the aim to kill but to be an obstical.

I almost wanted to use my quirk but remebered the plan izu and dabi conjured up on the phone. Sero doesn't hesitate (i wont hesitate bitch) to tape the golem down and ojiro destroys it with some weird martial art thing and todoroki freezes another, and then set it on fire.
'What was the point in that' I wonder when suddenly the golem explodes. 'Im not gonna question it'.
jirou manages to do something to the third golem, but im to concerned with the five pairs of eyes in the bushes. So like any smart hero-in -training I walk over to the eyes.

Izukus pov

Its been a long three weeks and i haven't seen dabi OR kami, which makes me sad.. BUT I've trained with the packs betas and i think were good to go. I have also trained, i created this long thin ( diameter is the size of a used paper towel roll) yet durable stick i swing it around and stuff i've practiced with it and gotten pretty good. (I got sick of certain povs, I'm tired, 3rd pov for the rest of this chapter)

3rd pov

Izuku was in the trees close to the clearing of the big building. The first thing Izuku noticed was the man that never really left his mind. A strange hobo looking man, who Izuku now knows as Aizawa shouta 'thanks to Kaminari', some weird looking people in cat costumes and a little boy with a red hat. Izuku knows the betas are keeping watch over Kaminari and his friends. but Izuku is more worried about-

RING

RING

RING

" izuku, I cant reach kaminari so I need to tell you the attack is in two day- "hey pat..work get..ver here ..nd prepa... your pa... in ..the... atta...",yeah, yeah im coming, ok izuku two days remember- shut up!, Im coming! Bye izu" Izuku never got to tell dabi anything during the call, but he knows he'll have to tell kami at some point before two days.

To say kaminari was scared, was true, yeah thats about it, he was scared. Five wolves were watching them in the bushes and he just confronted them, his scream (very manly mind you) alerted his classmates causing them to look over at him. They seemed equally scared wolves are wolves after all. Luckily koji koda comes in to save the day, the conversation goes like this.
"Hi my name is Koji Koda, can you tell me what you're doing here"Koda asked the bata wolf in the front , "my names aku, me and these four bata's have been sent to protect a Kaminari Denki and his friends" Koda seems surprised and turns to Kaminari looking for answers before realizing he's the only one that heard aku.. "uhh, he said they were sent to protect you and all of the class? do you know anything about this Kaminari?" that statement confused Kaminari becuase the only people that knew about the attack were him dabi and... "Izuku..." kaminari mumbles. He then went on a silent tangent  'But how, Izuku mentioned he wasn't born with a quirk, maybe its not a quirk, but rather that he's just friends with the wolves, that's a possibility' and so kaminari decided he would ask izuku about the wolves after the attack, for now he had to answer koda. "uhm, yeah i have a quess, when I was in the forest as a little boy I met a friend with a forest like quirk, and the wolves might be his friends, maybe he thinks somethings going to happen, so we should be careful" 'we were attacked by the league at the USJ after all' was left unsaid. (i decided the USJ would happen but would not be mentioned as plot)

.

.

.

.

.

________

879 words short chap. sorry i'm still on the computer.

i cant seem to think of anything lately so i might put this up for adoption I've seen that people have added this to their reading lists and i dont want to disappoint any one. so let me know if you want to have someone else pick this up or if you want me to continue writing it instead.