Blackymo

My young niggas showed  me where the nigga people stayed , we sat and watched the spot For 30 minutes before we started shooting at the niggas . i see some niggas in the park rolling dice , the niggas I wanted had just pulled up , I was loading our guns when I see some hoes fighting , I didn't let them hoes fight for to long , I seen they was jumping this 1 girl I started shooting soon as the bitch fell to the ground . Everybody started running , my partners got out the car running them niggas down .
I jumped out shot 2 niggas in the head and stood over them , shooting more. I seen two older females looking and screaming . So I pointed the gun towards them and shot. hitting one and the other one getting away .  The car I jumped out of double back to pick us up .soon as we jumped in the car police lights was hitting the corner . We drove off slow not wanting the police to know it was us just doing the shooting .

"Them fuck niggas know what's up , we bout smoking on some new packs tonight . "
One of my young bulls say .

" hell yea we just lit that shit up , the way them bullets was  hitting them boys you can tell them Demons was released ".  Another says

"I know for a fact I killed them niggas , looked them dead in the face while I watched them take they last breathe . I say while rolling a joint .

"Aye drop me off to my car , I got some other shit to take care of " I tell my young bull that's  driving.
Pulling up to my car I see my uncle waiting on me. This nigga never posted at the trap , so I know he heard how I just bodied some niggas and I know he mad I killed that other nigga earlier . I hop out the car , and my young bulls pull off . I hear the loud music from the car in the distance , as I'm approaching my uncle next to my car .

"Damn nigga I'm getting tired of hearing yo name in these streets !! How tf you wanna work for me but you killing niggas damn near every week ?? My money getting fucked up and my name is to much in the mix with all this lil boy shit you got going on "...
he says while taking a pull from his cigar .

"Man unc my business and your business , is two different fields , these niggas gone respect me , ion give uh fuck how many niggas I make an example out of !! Ion give uh fuck about these shoot outs, if a nigga owe me he gone pay up ,either with his life or my money coming with interest .....

niggas got they family looking for me ,ain't no need ,I'll pull up on any nigga seeking some type of justice for a dead Muthafucker"

I spit cold out my mouth after saying what I said . My uncle was just staring me down like a animal . I fired up the joint I rolled in the car and unlocked my car to sit down .after a few minutes of my uncle being silent he came to my driver side door .

"After this pack you got from me , I ain't doing no more business with you !! I can't have a hot head ass nigga working for me , and his name ringing bells for the wrong reason !! You don't respect or listen to me , let's see if you can do this shit on ya own nephew "

"Man fuck that a nigga don't give uh fuck you cutting me off , you think you top dawg until you get knocked off "
I closed my car door in his face and peeled off on him .
How the fuck this nigga think he gone cut me off , I'll turn around and murder this nigga right now . Everybody got me fucked up . I ain't gone ever be no soft ass nigga , I'm not sparing shit !! This nigga wanna cut ties with me it's cool , Umma take his life . I get knocked out of my thoughts when my phone starts to ring .

"HELLO !!" I say aggravated

"Hey babes this bubbles I was wondering if I could slide up on you ?"

Bubbles was a fine as bitch , I met at the club one day . I spent bands on this hoe , But she was worth it. Every time I'm frustrated or just killed a nigga she always come through at the right time , but tonight i don't know if I was feeling it . My uncle had just cut me off from the drug shit , I had to figure out my next move .
"Babes you heard me ? " she said

"Yeah I'm gone pull up on you later on just be by the phone once I call " then I hung up .

After driving around the hood trying to calm down , I called bubbles back . She met me at a hotel on Biscayne Blvd .
I loved when she sucked my dick ,she looked me in my eyes . Sucking and licking . I grabbed her head pushing my dick deeper and deeper down her throat.
She started to gag but quickly kept eating my dick off the vains. I turned her around and started hitting her dawg style .
All my anger and frustration was being released in her pussy .
She started moaning loud for me to fuck her harder and I did .
I put my hands around her neck chocking her from the back
Beating the pussy up
I was so deep into my thoughts and fucking her that I forgot I had my hands around her neck . Once I realized she wasn't moaning  any more ,I stopped fucking and removed my hands from her neck .she had passed out from all the choking .
I went into the bathroom , putting water in a cup to wake her up . I threw  the water on her face and she jumped up .

" my bad shawty uh nigga was loving being in that pussy , but uh nigga can't fuck you when I'm that mad , nigga almost killed yo ass girl !!

" shid ion even mind that was the best you ever fucked me " she said rubbing her neck

She walked to the mirror to check herself out and my hand print was around her neck . I came behind her kissing her apologizing for my behavior and before I knew it . I was back in her pussy mistreating it again .
After all the fucking we parted ways. I felt a lil more better ,but I certainly was still in demon land .
My uncle had another thing coming and these niggas too. Everybody gone meet the reaper one way or another . I had money saved up so I wasn't tripping on getting no work ,  , if I'm cut off my yung niggas coming with me too..