Meeka

"Damn why Nicole not answering !!!" she knew she was suppose to been come pick me up damn!!!
I'm pasting back and forward in our hotel room blowing up Nicole phone . This was suppose to be my moment . I never had a birthday party and Nicole showed out this year for our birthday . Down to our clothes our shoes , and jewelry. She made me feel like a princess . I loved my friend for this moment ,we all was suppose to be sharing together . I really was getting concerned this wasn't like my bitch to not be answering the phone ,on the most lit fucking night .
I was crying out of frustration when my phone started ringing .
"Hello"
"Hey meeka it's jelly did you hear about Nicole?" She Asked sounding like she had just been crying .
"What you mean did I hear ?? I'm waiting on her to come get me . What's wrong with Nicole , what the FUCK HAPPENED TO HER ? Why you sounding sad what's going on . This was suppose to be our fucking NIGHT!!!

I wasn't trying to let jelly get a word in . I didn't wanna hear Nicole was dead , I didn't wanna hear nothing bad about my bitch. We all been through so much ,this night was suppose to be for us . I really was looking forward to all the fuck shit we had planned .I was escaping my hard life hiding behind all the pain I was going through at home . It's like nothing ever goes planned when I'm involved in the plans . Like my life has a curse on it or something . I felt like I was the reason something happened to my friend .
Jelly was crying with me and telling me she's on her way to come get me . I finally calmed down enough , for her to tell me what happened to Nicole , while she was on her way to me.

"I can't believe our night is going to be spent at the hospital with our friend " I say while rolling up a fat joint, on our way to see Nicole .

"I can't believe she had me as an emergency contact .I was so shocked when they called , and told me she got into a car accident.I'm happy she's alive and well .so many things have happened over these few months. Did Nicole tell you she killed my cousin for me" ??!
Jelly asked me with a straight face.

"BITCH NICOLE KILLED YO COUSIN ?? WTF WHEN? IS THIS THE FUCKING REASON FOR HER CAR ACCIDENT ? WTF JELLY " ? I asked puzzled .

"Long story short. My cousin tried to rape me , he had a gun to my head and all . His penis was in my mouth .I bit his penis And ran when I had the opportunity. Soon as I was running out the front door .Nicole was right there crying too ...I don't know why ..she didn't think twice ... she went in the house... 2 shots ...came out and told me call her once the police was gone ". Nobody gone miss him. My mom and dad already told the family a story so that's not the reason .I don't know what happened tonight with Nicole but we will find out once we reach ".

This shit was so wild to me like damn , why the fuck wasn't I important enough to know this shit . Me and Nicole done slide on so many hoes . Did so much crazy like shit together and she couldn't tell me ...she got her first fucking kill.
I had to calm my nerves because I didn't want this lame ass bitch to peep ,I felt a way about the situation.
Jelly turned the music up and we kept riding and I smoked and was just thinking about what she just told me. Shit blew my mind I can't even imagine killing somebody . I did think about killing my neighbor husband once. Every time I seen this white cracker, he gave me the creeps. He looked like he kidnapped and rapped kids . He had this white van with locks on all the doors. It definitely gave red flag van vibes. And he stayed wearing a cap with sun glasses. His fat ass had one more time before he even looked at me wrong,and umma gut his
ass like a fish.
We pulled up to the hospital and I instantly
Felt sad and wanted to just cry. I was hopping for the best with Nicole .she didn't deserve none of this shit that was happening on
Our birthday.
We walked up to the receptionist desk, gave our IDS and told him we was going to see Nicole nay. In the mist of that my phone started ringing. A incoming call was coming in from a prison number . I didn't know anybody from prison and was very alarmed seeing a prison call. I waited until we got into the elevator to pick up the phone .

"You have a prison call from "ROCK" to accept this call press 3 .
"Hello" I ask in a shy tone
"Yo wtf happened to my baby sister ?!And before you fucking speak umma need you to tell da truth" ....
"Well me and our other home girl just walked into the hospital , they called and told us she got into a car accident . That's all we know ,until we reach Nicole room .
I waited silently to see what he would respond back . Me and jelly both was looking shocked ass hell when the elevator doors opened up .

"When y'all get in da room I'll see what she talking about "
I Turned the speaker off once back in the hallways . Every step I took to her room I got sadder and sadder , not to mention her brother calling me , don't even know how fool get my damn number . Never spoke to this man a day in my life. Even though Nicole always spoke of her brothers,And said they was well connected it was odd, he called me . When we got to her door me and jelly hesitated before going in but we put our big girl boots on for our
Bitch .
Tears was rolling down jelly face when we entered the room. Nicole had blood covered all over her head. Her face was so swollen ,we couldn't even recognize our friend . We both fell to the floor just crying . No family was there in the hallways to support my friend . Only us and her brother , who was calling from a prison cell.
We totally forgot he was on the
phone. I put the phone back on speaker.
"Hello"
I said sniffling and wiping my nose.

"Babygirl what's going on , is my lil sister alright is she still breathing" ?

"She's not looking to good she's not up her eyes are closed and face swollen . I can't recognize her at all . She still has blood on her....I'm going to clean her up a little before we go".

He hung up in my face without a word.jelly was still in shook crying when I got off the phone with Nicole brother .
She was Staring and crying in disbelieve.
I walked over to her ,hugging and telling my friend everything was going to be okay. But I wasn't so sure my self.looking at Nicole,
In this state ,I never seen nothing
Like this but In movies.
It looked so unreal. How her face was so big and swollen.
After calming jelly down . We sat on the chairs and she started to pray for Nicole .

"Dear Heavenly Father we come to you ,humble and vulnerable. I ask that you cover our good sister Nicole nay. Even though things may look bad , lord I know you already have it all worked out. Lord I ask that you guide the doctors and nurses , when they operate On Nicole. Lord I ask that you keep us safe as we come and go . I ask that you give Nicole a speedy recovery so she can graduate school with us on time . Lord I have faith that you will move mountains for Nicole . We love you lord we thank you lord . In your name I pray AMEN".

"Amen"
A nurse came in the room and asked who name was jelly . Jelly and the nurse walked out the room to speak briefly. I checked Facebook and everybody was at the venue showing the fuck out for our party . People was tagging us asking where we was . The line was so damn long ,trying to get into the building . We definitely brung the hood out .
Jelly came back inside telling me everything the nurse told her . Nicole was just sleeping at the monent but she is alert . No bones broke ,her head was bust and she had stitches . Her mouth was swollen due to her flying out the car falling face first . She said the nurse told her it could have been worse but she's blessed . And her recovery will be less then a month.
Me and jelly both got to work on Nicole wiping her down cleaning the blood of her face and body . We shed a few tears and stayed with her for a few hour then left to
catch the end of our party .