Mae(Nicole mom

"Fuck nigga !!you aint got no money... im leaving ion trick for free!!"
I say to this always 2 dollar short ass customer.nigga think just cause he dont cut his crack, he can short me on my money.

"Man i always look out for you on
The product,you want money and dope you gotta choose one baby"

he say with a slight grin.knowing i dont wanna go to nobody else i choose the crack instead. I have 3 more customers, ill double charge they ass today.
A knock on the hotel door makes me jump out of my thoughts
"Nigga you expecting somebody?"
i ask aggravated ready to go home and smoke my shit
"Yeah that's my plug,ion ride around with shit like that on me"
he says while opening the door up.the plug was a short white guy with tats all over his head. He looked like a potential customer for me and a new plug.
He walked in the hotel room with a large briefcase.he didn't speak just handed the brief case to max and waited until he opened it.
The guy glanced at me and smirked. I licked my lips and winked my eye.

"How much?"he asked me

"250 with a happy ending" i say while sucking an air dick.

"I'll pass love" He say while chuckling a bit.

Max handed him a brown paper bag,with money in it.he checked the bag,and did the peace sign and was out the door.

"You don't care who dick you suck" !! Max joked.

"I dont care what bills i get Either,money still spend the same" i said , while dancing in a circle ready to smoke my crack mountain.

Max handed me 150 dollars worth of crack.looking at it made me want to take a hit right there , but I knew max did not play that smoking shit in front of him , and honestly I wanted to be in my own home when I started to gook out on the good dope.

"I'm trying to figure out why the police came to my door dis morning " I tell max
"They probably found out you selling pussy and food outcha house " he says while laughing hard , packing his bag .
"Nigga you always playing and joking I'm dead ass "I say aggravated .
"Shit the police ain't looking for me I don't give uh fuck !! Let's bounce my check out time is up ".he say while grabbing all his belongings.