Nicole

It was 8:30 by the time we made it back to the hood. My phone was dead ,when we pulled up to the projects , to check the old hoe who had some shit to say on my phone line .

"Meeka is your phone dead ? Because we need to record this ass whooping !!  I say while searching for my mace ,in my glove Compartment.
"Bitch 100  percent charged , I'm not about to play with this old hoe at all "

We both hopped out the car ready for war with who ever came behind her . It was some niggas posted up in middle of the playground projects , rolling dice . Loud talking each other . About who got more money . We walked up to the door ,I knocked , not to loud and not to quite . A lady with a cross eye , patchy head and skinny came to the door . Looking us up and down .
"Wtf y'all want ? ". She said while smoking on a long cigarette
I knew from her voice she was the bitch I was looking for .
I didn't say a word . I popped her 3 times and Meeka came right behind me beating her ass .
We pulled her out of the house and started stomping all over the skinny hoe .
The niggas in the middle of the play ground started laughing and screaming "beat that hoe ."
I was about to get on top of the bitch , when I heard shots ringing out , I kicked the bitch so hard that she passed out . Me and meeka ducked for cover. The niggas that was at the play ground rolling dice  , now was playing gta in the projects . Running shooting ducking for cover , I heard people screaming and crying in the distance , when the area became clear me and meeka ran to the car . My car was shot up when I reached it .

"Bitch they did yo shit filthy , we beat this hoe ass all while a shoot out happening !!Our life a movieeeeeeeee ".
Meeka says while screaming out the shot out window ,while I'm doing the dash on 62 street away from the bad luck ass projects .

"Man I'm not fucking with them project no more !! Some shit always happening , now look my car. fucked up due to my mama and her crack head ass drama . And them niggas that played with my car like this gotta see me ion give uh fuck how long it takes ....

"Wait bitchhhh it's the way when we was beating the hoe none of us said a word "

meeka started laughing hard , me to after a second of thinking about it .

"That hoe had me to mad Ian even tell her why I was beating her ass "  I said
Laughing pulling up to meeka house .

"From boosting , to beating ass , to shoot outs bitch we liveee to see another day " meeka said while grabbing all her clothes from the back seat .
"And that's on my soul , I'll see you later meek"" I said
"Ok gang see you later "
she yelled back
And I pulled off .

Once I got home my mama was waiting for me at the door . I walked in the house everything a wreck ,fucked up . She was pacing back and forth cursing and caring on .
" bitch where tf you been ?
School been over !! These muthafucking officers come in my shit , fuck my shit up , looking for dope , talking about all this fucking bullshit I don't give a fuck about . And hoe I been calling you all fucking day , no answer bitch what ya had dick in ya mouth ?? She says while looking at me with pure hate .

"First of all I don't suck dick , I was out beating the bitch ass who called the police on you , she called my phone talking crazy on my way to school , and when I called you never answered so I couldn't warn you to not come home . You always taking your Frustrations and anger out on me .
YOU HATE ME OR SOMETHING ??"
I begin to yell
"I TAKE CARE OF SHIT WHEN YOU FUCKED UP ON DOPE , AND ALL YOU DO IS KICK ME TF OUT , DOWN TALK ,ME , AND TREAT ME WITH HATE ."

I say while looking her in her eyes from just a distance . I start cleaning up the mess the police left . I hear her walk away into her room  fast mumbling something under her voice . I was bending down picking up the pillows from the couch , when I felt something hard hit me in my head , I turned around and my mom was lifting her hands up to hit me in the head, with a crowbar Again .
As she was swinging the crowbar,I was moving out the reach of it . she was screaming saying
" bitch I hate you , bitch I should have never had you , hoe You don't run shit but yo mouth"'

Soon as she said that she threw the crowbar down , and ran up on me to fight.
I was so tired of her shit, that soon as she ran up I lift my feet up and kicked her with all the force in me . She flew towards the rooms , and I ran to jump on top of her , I wanted to treat her like one of these hoes on the street. I was crying running towards her to start punching her in her face . Soon as I proceeded to punch her she pulled out a gun .

" hoe you pulled a gun out on me knowing my brother died by a gun , dope head ass hoe you dead to me " I say

"Bitch you been dead to me get tf outta my house" she says while trying her hardest to get up off the floor .

From that moment forward I knew that me and her relationship was over . I just stopped in my tracks and turned towards the door . I Looked back at her one more time before departing ways and gave her a evil killer look .