Nicole

I'll be 18 in 3 more months. Me and my two home girls I been kicking it with since 6 grade  , all share the same birthday . So we planning a unforgettable birthday bash.
Niggas and bitches gone be every where !

Jelly is my proper friend.
Always on time for school ,still a virgin and is on everyone hit list.
I keep her around to keep me motivated . Even though I'm going to be in the streets heavy after our 18th bash I still need to finish school , to have a legit job and not spend up the money my dead brother saved for me .

My other home girl Meeka, is a different story.
She who I boost with. That hoe can steal your socks while your shoes still on .
She always been bout her money . Me and her story is similar. Her parents both on dope , all her siblings are in foster care. She a loner but she's known very well for beating bitches ass and running out the stores with the rawest fits .

"Nicoleeee" jelly yelled in her proper voice, walking down the hall in her champion fit smiling hard as fuck .

"Heyy my sweetest girl ." I said while greeting her with a warm hug.

"Have you seen Meeka lately ? I been texting her ass and she haven't replied "she said

"Girl you know Meeka get missing on the weekends , she will pop out soon". I said while walking into our home room class.

Meeka came in our home room class 45 minutes late. The teacher gave her a nasty look as she was sitting down .

"Better late then never "she said with a slick attitude towards the teacher .

"Bitch we only got 15 minutes left what the fuck you be doing ? I said giving her a questioning eye .

"Hoe I'm bout my money , our birthday is on the way and I need all the moneys I can get . School can fucking wait , I'm here ain't I " she said looking at jelly .

" I been trying to contact you in reference to our birthday , I need to know what's your ideas for the theme and the colors we going for". Jelly said looking at Meeka

"I'm going to get back with y'all on that . But for the time being , Nicole what's the play for the mall ? I got some hoes who done placed some orders with me ? Meeka said

"After school we can go to Coral Springs and see how they malls looking. I got a few orders myself and I need gas ASAP .im down to my last damn 50 dollars ". I said while staring at the clock ready for first period.

" I don't see how you guys don't be scared , running in them people store "jelly said laughing

"Scared money don't make no money I ain't trynna go broke I'm gone take sum from em" Meeka said rhyming and remixing someone song.

"I feel like we should not have to buy shit on this earth . Everything should be free ! My mama don't do shit for me but beat my ass and slave me I gotta get it one way or another so that scared shit go out the window. When I'm stealing they shit, I'm thinking about the money I'm bout to come up on not getting caught". I said as the bell was ringing.

Any time we went to the mall we always got something for jelly . Even though she never asked we knew she wanted. I never asked her to come with us because I knew she wasn't cut from the same cloth . She a good girl and that's the way I was going to keep it . I was no fan of peer pressure. Anytime we went out we was to raw. I would never let my girls Half step no where .