Blackymo

" nigga wea the fuck ma money at?" Im Asking this nigga while I got a glock 9 to his Head.

" man Blackymo I swear I'll have your money dawg !! I want play with you . I been tied up with all type of shit lately man.. please don't kill me." The nigga say in a shaky voice.

"Fuck nigga I gave you a month to get my money up, if I let you slide other niggas gone feel like they can play with my money . Ain't no nigga on this earth mean shit to me but my money." I said while Pulling the pistol back and emptying the whole clipp on em.

Blood splattered all on my new tommy fit. I was fed up with these niggas in the streets,trying me like a pooput as nigga. It was time I get my own hands dirty to show a nigga how I get down. Niggas bout to lay tf down or get rolled over .

  I jumped in my Chevy leaving that nigga body slumped over in the back alley of the poka bean projects.

I dialed my lil homie G3 Number , gassing him up . Telling him let the word out if you ol blackymo , by 12 o'clock tomorrow night niggas Better have my money or they mamas gone be planning a fish fry.

I pulled up to my crib , and my aggy as baby mama was outside waiting on me. I ain't have time for this bitch. Every time this hoe came round me it was bout money or a hoe she found out I fucked and she be salty. It's always an argument and this hoe always leave with a black eye or busted lip.

"Didn't a nigga tell you call before you come?" I say jumping out the car and locking the door.

"Nigga please , Marvin starting football and I need you out there on that field rooting for him. And I need 300 dollars for his gear and shit." She say with her hands on her hips popping gum , standing like she just made a point.
I take a stack of money out my pocket , count it out and pass it to her .
"That's 2 stacks that should do and about going to the football games let me know when he play . Uh nigga be running to many plays to be out there missing money ." I say looking at her with aggravation on my face.

"nigga why you got blood all over your clothes ?" She ask while looking me up and down .
"I fucked a bitch period on , now if that's all you want uh nigga gotta get going. And call before you fucking come . " I say while unlocking my house door and leaving her outside with the shit face .

I walked into my walk in closet examining what I'm going to throw on. I settle for a black v neck , some black Levi jeans , and my black and gold foams. I go into the shower and just think about life as the water run down my face. I wanna be the nigga on top. I know my unc put me on but I'm trying to be at the top of the food chain . And the only way to do that is to knock that Nigga off. This a dog eat dog world , but I know patience is key.

I wash up all the soap and hop out the shower. I hear my phone ring in the room , and it's my unc......
"Ya what's up unc?"

"Nigga did you kill og pop"? He asked loud in the phone.

"Man don't question uh nigga bout they business! If uh nigga can't pay up a nigga gone lay down!" I say while putting on my clothes.

"green ass lil nigga you bout to start a war I hope you and ya lil runners ready for war , I be telling you think before you do shit , but you a billy bad ass so getcha self out this situation'" he says and hangs up .

See this why uh nigga gotta kill this old as nigga . He ain't made for this. I put on my shoes , grab my phone and gun , and head to the trap .

At the trap my young bulls greet me with a big blunt and a big bottle of henny .

"blackymo ? Niggas talking bout how you bodied og pop in the beans , my homie from around the way say his people got a bounty out on your head , you know we ready for war right. "Young nigga say while taking a long pull from his blunt.

"Show me wea his people lay they head and I'll end all this tonight "I say while taking the henny to the head.

"Say less boss " he say