Nicole

The bell ring at 2:50 , I was already at my car by 2:45 . Parked in the student parking lot waiting to take jelly home and to go boosting with meeka. I see this broad name key key all up in my Ex boo nia face. They both too crunchy for me to even be jealous , but it seems like them hoes always gotta be in the student parking lot booed up when neither one got a car . I ignore them , cause it's obvious they want to have my attention .I unlock the car door for both jelly and meeka as they both walk towards the car .

"Girl I see nia booed up with shone ass key key"meeka say laughing closing the car door.

"Girl them hoes so cheesy they deserve each other"  I say , While pulling out of the student parking lot.

"Can you drop me off at the library instead , I have to finish my research project" jelly asks

"Yea I got you baby girl. Speaking of research I need to see who tf called my phone for my ol girl this morning ! The bitch was real bold too. I say to both jelly and meeka .

"Who we gotta run down on, I been waiting to beat a bitch ass" meeka say .

"Nah look up the number that called me at 7:45 am, I need to see who we dealing with. That hoe on police games and ion play like that." I say.

While waiting at a red light I see the nigga max my mama always copping with and fucking.
He's so into his conversation mad he don't see me staring trying to see what he hollering bout. I hear bits and pieces of the conversation. I keep hearing him say blackymo this blackymo that . I tell both jelly and meeka stfu so I can listen but by the time they do the light turn back green , and he speeds off.

"Damn you want that old nigga or sumn "meeka ,say with an attitude.

"Hell no hoe my mama fucking on him and he a big time drug dealer I just was trying to be nosey" I say correcting her.

"Who yo mama ain't fucking girl" meeka say laughing.

"That's not funny" jelly say butting in.

"Jelly did you lookup the number that called me "? I ask her while pulling up to the public library.

"Oh yea , the number belongs to a candy smith . She stays in Psu projects" jelly say while handing me my phone.

"Thank you baby I'm gone see bout her after the mall. Do you need me to pick you back up ?" I ask while watching her get out the back seat.

"No I'm okay , I'll see you girls later be safe ".she says while walking towards the library and waving us off .

Before I can get out the parking lot my phone rings. I tell meeka to answer and to put it on speaker .

"Hello Lil hoe did you tell ya mama what I said? It's 3:10 and the police bout to be to y'all door at 3:15."candy say loud in the phone.

"Naw candy smith I ain't get a chance to tell her , but I'll see you soon to see if  your hands set up like your mouth ". I say calm

"Bitch how...."

Before she can finish her sentence meeka hangs up clean in her face . We both laugh . Knowing we bout to beat the breaks off this old hoe. My mama beef not my beef but when a bitch call me with the disrespect it becomes personal. Respect is due to a dog and I be damned if I let any of these coke head ass hoes that my mama beef with ever pull my hoe card .
My mama might play with em but me I spare nobody an ass whooping.

Me and meeka put both the malls we went to ,security guards on a chase out the door . We both had more than what we was suppose to get. Both our stolen clothes together came up to three thousand each. Money was about to be made , but before we parted ways ,we had to go see about that old hoe in psu who was talking crazy over the phone .