Mae

I been out tricking all day , all I wanna do is wash up and smoke my crack. I pull up into my apartment complex and see two police cars outside. I get out leaving the crack max gave me in the car , not wanting the police to fuck with me at all. Soon as I walk up stairs and unlock and open the door , two undercover cops , that was talking 2 apartments down  push me inside rushing in the house telling me to get the fuck down. I start cursing they ass out , as more office enter into the apartment.

"Do you dicks got a warrant ? What the fuck y'all rushing in my shit for" I say while laying face down on the ground.

"Check all the rooms" I hear one officer yell to the rest ignoring me.

Clear!! CLEAR!!  The officers yell
after 10 minutes of fucking up both rooms , the living room and kitchen.

"Stand the fuck up "  the officer who told everyone to check all rooms tells me.
I stand up looking up at him with a nasty ass evil eye.

"We got a call saying ,you selling drugs out of your house to minors !" He says while writing something in his notepad.

"Do it look like I fucking sell drugs and wea the fuck y'all warrant at ??" I reply angrily.

"Let's go boys false call" he yells totally ignoring me .

" so Y'all think y'all can just run up in people shit , destroy a bitch property and every thing gone be peaches and cream. Y'all gone hear from my mother fucking lawyer "I say while following them out the door .

Knowing I ain't got no lawyer , i still needed to make a case report . I may not be the smartest bitch , but I know my rights and the crackas was dead ass wrong entering my shit with out a warrant .
I walk inside my room and it looked like a storm bomb-rushed the shit. My bed was standing up , my dressers draws was all pulled out. Clothes all on the floor , tv damn near falling off the dresser . Them crackers even went in my walk in closet and knocked all the clothes off the hangers.
I was so pissed I just wanted to smoke , but the way they had just ran up in my shit I was to damn terrified . 
I wanted to know who the fuck would call the police on me . Bitch I would have been satisfied if they told them I smoke crack and sell pussy out of my house. A bitch gotta see me , the police def gone have to explain this shit.
Before I started cleaning up I took pictures of every part of the house . Anything that was broke and damaged I snapped it twice . The police department gone pay for this shit .

After cleaning up I tried calling Nicole several times, the young bitch ain't answer . I know when she get home I'm going to take all my frustration out on her.