Thirty: Sylvia Callis and Other Stories

Fred stood in the shower with his head against the wall. The pulsing ache that started at the base of his skull at the beginning of the day had migrated throughout the day to a point directly between his eyes. He could feel his heartbeat in it, throbbing as it tried to escape through his eye sockets. The water was going cold and he hadn't even washed his hair.

He felt ashamed to admit it, but he was bloody horny. He and Sylvie hadn't had sex in a month, since a few days before the wedding maybe, he couldn't even remember. He was careful not to push her after what happened that night, when he found her on her back, throat twitching and sputtering the blood that pooled in her mouth. He'd try once in a while to kiss her a little deeper, to listen for her breath growing louder, or feel her heartbeat quickening it's pace. But she was generally unresponsive, furrowing her brows and saying "I'm sorry, Fred. I don't know why I'm not in the mood."

George had squeezed his shoulder in the living room a few days earlier, "She seems to be doing really well."

Fred didn't even think George believed it himself. He caught Sylvia multiple times going astray, as if she'd dissociated from reality and gone into another world. Her eyes glazed over and her jaw tightened, wheels turning furiously as she pressed the pad of her index finger against her thumb nail. Her appetite had returned, however, and she'd gained back some weight in her face and stomach. And her skin looked better, not so dull and pale as it had in the days after the wedding. She'd even kissed with him in bed a few nights before, letting their tongues press together where their mouths met.

When he went back to his room, the bed was empty. It was past midnight. He put on a pair of boxers and went downstairs, where he found her in the kitchen.

"Hey." He whispered.

"Hi." She was turned towards the window, arms crossed over her chest. The white streak in her hair glowed against her black curls.

"You alright?" Fred asked.

She nodded, "Just restless."

He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of her head. She sighed and ran her fingers over his forearms, tilting her head to allow him to kiss down her neck. He hummed against her skin when she arched her back against him, pressing into his hips.

She took one of his hands in hers and guided it down under the waistband of her flannel shorts. Fred left her a hickey as he ran his fingers over her, a thin moan escaping her opened mouth.

"Does that feel good?" He whispered into her skin.

Her eyes closed and she nodded, licking her lips as he made circles around the spot that made her hips buck. He slipped his middle finger inside her and her breath hitched, her whimpers growing louder.

"Shh," he hushed into her ear, "You have to be quiet darling."

He let his other hand roam up her torso, under the hem of her thin tank top and over her chest. He mimicked what he had done below, circling her sensitive spots with a light touch. She swallowed hard and gasped in tight breath after tight breath.

"Can you stay quiet for me?"

He knew he was playing with fire, Sylvie was never quiet. But she nodded her head and bit down on her lip anyways.

"Good girl." He whispered.

He moved his ring finger inside now, receiving a pitched breath as her head fell back against his shoulder. He pumped his fingers faster as she grew warmer. Her thighs were tightening around his hand and he pushed his fingers all the way in, curling them against her so her mouth hung open and her abdomen tightened.

"Oh my god." She whimpered, her eyebrows drawn together.

He hushed her again, turning her head so he could kiss her. Her lips were hot against his and her pulse beat hard in her neck, right where his hand held her. She turned around so she was facing him and he lifted her onto the kitchen counter, his hands gripping the backs of her knees by his sides. She pushed her hips forward so they met his and he moaned into her mouth.

"I promise I'll be quiet if we do it now." Her words melted into the air.

"We have the house to ourselves tomorrow." He reassured as she kissed his neck, "You won't have to be quiet then." But he forgot about his family upstairs as soon as her hand reached into the space between them, running up and down over his boxers. He wanted to fuck her right there on the kitchen counter, to hear her moaning as loud as she wanted, her nails in his back and ankles crossed behind him.

"Remember Snape's office?" He said through a breath, "When we had detention?"

She nodded slowly, glancing at his lips before looking up at him with her big dark eyes.

"I wanted to kiss you so badly. I thought about fucking you on his desk."

The pressure of her palm against him grew and she kissed him so he had to take a deep inhale through his nose.

"What'd you ever do with my underwear you stole, huh?" She whispered when she pulled away from him, "When you first fingered me by the late?"

He licked his lips, watching the way her eyes moved between his mouth and his gaze.

"Did you ever use them when you touched yourself?"

Fred breathed slowly, his eyes downcast towards her mouth. He wasn't even sure if it was true, his memory failing him against the boiling in his stomach, but he nodded anyways, anything that would please her.

"And you thought about fucking me when you did that?"

He could only close his mouth to swallow for a moment, releasing a tight moan from the back of his throat.

"Did you think about what it would feel like to be inside me? What I sounded like. How I tasted."

His breath began to hitch and he opened his mouth, a hand reaching up to hold the side of her neck, making her eyes light up. She smiled, her mouth slightly open, teeth grazing her lip. His eyes closed and he planted his hand against the cupboard next to her head. She reached under his boxers now, her fingers wrapping around his cock.

"Holy shit, Sylvia." He exhaled.

"Shh," she cooed, holding a finger to his mouth, "We have to be quiet, remember?"

She traced circles around the tip like he had done on her and his head fell forward, pressing his forehead against hers. He could near a smile in her breath as she pushed her finger in past his parted lips.

He finished on her hand, something he hadn't done since school. He wished it had been inside her, or on her stomach or chest or even her back.

"Freddie..." Her voice was thin and airy, her fingers grazing down his cheek.

He closed his mouth to swallow, "Can you wait until tomorrow?"

"Do you promise?"

He nodded and licked his lips, "As soon as they're gone."

She pulled her hand out from his boxers and he opened his eyes, watching as she put her index and middle finger in her mouth, the corners of her lips turning up.