two

Lilah pov

While Kayla was driving she pulled up to somebody's house. Oh god. Not again

Kio hopped into the back seat of the car and smiled

"I assume you're happy to see me right lilah"

"Ew why would I be happy that a rat is in the same car as me"

"Heyyy Kayla has feelings too I don't think she'll like that you're calling her a rat"

We both laughed after that and I rolled my eyes. Kio and I had a brother sister type friendship. Him and Kayla were starting to talk a lot more and were basically dating but neither of them will fucking admit their feeling for eachother so he hasn't asked her to be his gf yet.

Kayla obviously had a crush on the dude. She wouldn't admit it but I could tell. The way that her face would light up every time he texted her. Or the way that she'd smile whenever Kio was around or even the fact that just knowing that he's in her life makes her heart skip a beat. My girl was whipped. And so was he.

We arrived at the mall and started shopping. Kio only came cause he was bored. I thought that he would've gone and hung out with vinnie but nope. He decided to join us.

I went into McDonald's instantly and got everyone what they wanted. I had their orders memorised at this point. I had just gotten an Oreo McFlurry (I'm craving this so bad).

We started to talk and Kayla said something that made me laugh so hard my chest started to burn (this happened to me a few hours ago).

I spotted Emily while we were walking and mentally groaned. She's gonna see me and try to do some random shit.

Luckily a bunch of fans swarmed us right at that moment. I took pictures with a couple of people and so did Kio and Kayla. I no longer saw Emily in the crowed phew

"Omg hey bestie" UGHHHHHHH

I turned around and put on my most fakest smile possible. Emily was smirking at me while giving me dirts with her eyes.

She was dressed in a tight tube top with skinny jeans and I think she was tryna do that thing where u can see ur thing from each side but it ended up looking like u could just see her undies.

She eyes me up and down as I didn't say a word back to her. I walked away and she shouted at me "RUDE"

I tried to find my way back to Kayla and Kio but bumped into a tall guy with curly hair. Fuck.

What was vinnie doing here ??

He pushed me off of him acting disgusted and went to Emily. I don't know what they see in eachother but clearly they both have bad taste.

Vinnie pov

I was bored at home while texting Emily. I tried to break up with her but she blackmailed me. She's been doing this for a month now. She said she needed clout and that's the only reason she's dating me.

At first I genuinely liked her but then I realised how much of a bitch she was. She had my nudes on her phone and threatened to leak them if I broke up with her so I stayed with her.

Through my window I could see a beautiful looking Delilah. She was wearing a tennis skirt which I had never seen her in before.

She was absolutely stunning. She always has been. I don't know why I'm rude to her. I just. I don't know. Fame did change me. I stopped being civil with people and tried stary fights every day. I regret it so much. It's only been a year since I first got my hype but everyone now saw me as a jerk.

Over the holidays I realised what I was doing was wrong. I think Kayla noticed me staring cause she whispered something to Delilah while looking at me. I pretended not to notice but then the girls left.

A few minutes later Emily texted me.

Annoying ass clingy girl
- baby 🥰
- babe
- babbbeeee
- let's go to the mall
- I have no money left tho so can you pay please 🥺
- I heard Kio Kayla and that hoe are gonna be there so a bunch of fans are gonna be there and hopefully they'll notice me 😂

Me
- huh oh sure whatever

Annoying ass clingy girl
- thank you babyyy

I really didn't want to go with her but I wasn't in the mood to hear her whining about it on call or begging me.

Once we got there I notice lilah in the crowed looking lost. She was most likely looking for Kayla.

She bumped into me and I pushed her. Yea ik shitty move. Especially when I'm trying to change but I don't know what to do. She looked so hot up close.

She thinks I'm an asshole tho.