seven

Lilah pov

I was lying down on my bed looking through my Snapchat. Texting people I hadn't talked to in a while was fun to me. Boredom filled my mind as I got a text I didn't think I would see ever. Troy texted me something that filled my head with confusion.

Ex : do not respond
We need to talk

I left him on opened and he called me. I declined it and muted him. He called me another 4 times and I was getting hella pissed off. The fuck does this whore want. On the fifth call, I accepted.

"What the fuck do you want? It's 2 in the morning" I said clearly annoyed.

"I have to tell you something" he sounded nervous which was surprising. What does he have to say to me, clearly he can't take hints.

"Well spit it out already and let me go back to sleep"

"I still love you. I've been hooking up with other girls to forget about you but I can't. I miss everything about you. Your touch. Your smell. Your smile. Your everything. How I was your everything. I know you still care for me deep down please take me back." he said in one go. I didn't know if he meant it or not cause I heard him groan two seconds later. Tf.

"K is that it cause I don't fucking care. You hurt me and now your NOTHING to me alright? Good now fuck off" with that being said I hung up not caring what he wanted to say next.

I was pissed that he even thought I still liked him. After all he did I wouldn't just forgive him like that. He probably just got bored of fucking random girls.

I made a bunch of tiktoks on my spam account. It was my usual night spam for fun. I read the comments and liked as many as I could. Most of them telling me to sleep or that they missed my late night spams or that I never slept. Some were just concerning. One comment struck out to me. Emily commented saying "you ruined everything. You pathetic whore 😡"

That I didn't exactly care about. All the replies were fighting her. Vinnie had replied to it tho. He simply said "actually YOU ruined everything ☺️"

I was very confused on what the hell that meant. I didn't even know why they broke up. All I knew was that they broke up on mutual terms I think. I don't know. I mean it's Emily. She probably fucked another man.

If that were true I would feel bad tho. I know what it's like to get cheated on. No body deserves it. Not even vinnie.

I couldn't sleep at all. I was tossing and turning in my bed. I was tired. I always was. But I could never actually sleep. I needed fresh air. Yes at 2:30 in the morning.

I grabbed pepper spray and my phone and wallet with me. I snuck out my window praying my mum wouldn't come in and see me gone. I made sure to mess the blanket up as if I was there. I had snuck out a bunch of times before for fun.

During my walk I felt like someone was watching me from a distance. I was at the local park. I sat on the swings and started to scroll through tiktok.

"YOU. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. I HATE YOU" a familiar voice screamed at me.

Oh my lord. What does Emily want now. I ignored her and continued to use my phone as she yelled at me. Her screeches could be heard from a mile away.

I couldn't deal with her voice anymore. "What the fuck did I do bro? I just wanted peace"

"You're the reason me and vinnie broke up"

"The fuck ?"

"I know you like him. He broke up with me cause you like him"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH. who said dat. Who said -  whatever I don't like vinnie and I never have. I literally hate him. So you can call your tits. I'm going home"

"You know I'm right" he voice faded into the distance as I walked away from the situation.

I have no idea what got into that thick head of hers. But there is no way I have feelings for vinnie. Also what did that rumor have anything to do with their relationship. He hates my guts. He's been trying to bully me since last year. Calling me rude words every chance he gets. I mean he has been getting better at being nice I guess but I don't care.

I lied back down on my bed and closed my eyes. I ended up falling asleep after a while which was good. The whole time her words kept playing in my head tho. How did I fuck up their relationship.