twelve

I'm jk no smut with her and chase ew but....

The following content is for adults only 😍🤞

Jks jks ik all u 11-15 year olds are reading this idgaf

Lilah pov

We stopped making out once his phone started to ring. He left shortly after telling me it was his mum and that she needed him home.

I cleaned up my room and heard a knock on my window. I went to open it and was surprised to see vinnie letting himself in. I closed my window behind him and he stood in the middle of my room

L - vinnie ??
L - wtf why are you -

V - okay listen to me idk what's going on in my head and I promised myself I wouldn't let this get in the way but it's been eating me alive and I think I like you but obviously I don't but I can't stop myself from seeing you

He said in one breath. I stood there trying to take everything in and grabbed him by his chain and pulled him into a deep kiss which he immediately responded too. He grabbed my legs and lifted me up onto him and pinned me against the wall tightly while roughly making out with. He gripped on to me hair with one hand while the other was rested on my neck choking me slighty.

Damn two make out sessions in one night.

Wait

What am I fucking doing I hate vinnie ? He's nothing but a rude piece of shit. But if that's so why am I still kissing him oh god.

I felt guilty knowing me and chase were doing this not even ten minutes ago but I was way too into the kiss to even care.

Whatever I can deal with that tomorrow.

Vinnies pov - half an hour ago to present

Jealousy.

That's what I was fucking feeling when I saw her and chase.

I don't like her or anything but the feeling of knowing another guy is making her happy gets me pissed.

Something came over me and I just decided to go to her. Chase had left suddenly and I took that as a chance to climb over to her window.

She let me in looking confused. I cant blame her. I'm confused on why I'm even here. Oh god she looked stunning.

Shut up.

Before I knew it I started to ramble and she kissed me. My heart stopped when she grabbed me by my chain. I swear my brain just stopped working when she did that.

We continued to make out against her wall for a bit until she started tugging at my t shirt indicating for me to pull it off.

Which I did in one go not willing to stop the kiss. I took hers off too as her hands cupped around my face.

We both broke the kiss panting for air as my forehead rested on hers.

L - vin...
L - what.. are.. we.. fucking.. doing ?

She said in between each kiss while panting for air.

V - to be honest I don't know myself
V - but I don't wanna stop

I opened my eyes to look at her and she just stared into my eyes. I decided to kiss her and she kissed back with no hesitation.

She pushed me onto her bed and got on top of me still kissing me. I sat upright and my eyes started to wonder all over her body. She's always been beautiful.