five

Lilah pov

I was in a skate park waiting for Kayla to show up. I started doing some tricks when I heard someone clapping behind me. (Not in that way u horny fuks)

I turned around and saw Troy. Not this bitch again.

"I forgot how good you were at skating" he smiled at me as if I didn't hate his guts

I rolled my eyes and continued to skate

Vinnie pov

Being around both Delilah and Emily at the same time was getting harder by the minute. I tried to ignore Emily and start being more nice towards Delilah but she's been extra clingy lately.

Maybe it's just better if I go back to being rude. Yeah that's what I'll do. I won't have to deal with Delilah anymore and Emily will back off if she realises that I don't have feelings for her.

All I did was comment on her recent. She looked pretty decent and if I'm gonna be nice might aswell start. Ugh it's so annoying.

Emily's been thinking that I like Delilah for some reason which is extremely confusing since i would never like her. I hate her. I'm just trying to be nice since it's the last year I'm school plus she has a larger following and could easily cancel me if she wanted to. Yup that's all it is. No feelings for her at all.

Emily has been a pain in the ass. She's been threatening to leak convos we've had. Honestly I'm sick of it. I want to break up with her but knowing her, she's gonna start crying on social media and tiktokroom is gonna find it in an instant.

Lilah pov

I stepped inside the bath as the burning sensation hit my cold body. I spent an hour in there just wondering about life. The bubbles had completely faded and it was just me left alone in the water.

Why is Troy being nice to me all of a sudden. He cheated on me and abused me the whole of our relationship. Of course I broke up with him as soon as I could. To everyone else we just had a small fallout but it's so much more than that.

He cheated on me with Emily. Yup. He told me that they weren't even friends and I believed his lying ass. If I hadn't walked in on them having sex I would've still been with him. Ugh the thought haunted me forever. He had a small dick tho so it didn't affect me that much.

Once I got out, I checked my phone and saw that many people had tagged me on tiktokroom. Oh shit what did they catch me doing now.

Liked by vinniehacker, sjjss, user and 12,178 others

Tiktokroom : #vinnie and his girlfriend break up. Fans assume there was a fight 👀 ☕️

User : aw too bad

Userr : k but who actually liked Emily 🧍‍♀️

Onlyfanz : Emily was a bitch to our queen lilah so I never liked her

Heheh : NOW HE CAN FINALLY DATE DELIII❗️
Lilahiscool : Mrs gorl I'm good ☺️

Clipclip : @lilahiscool SHOOT UR SHOT BAE

Vinniexlilah : I bet it's cause he likes lilahh. Tbf who wouldn't she's stunning

Toes : @lilahiscool

Feet : @lilahiscool

Olives : I ship him and deli 🍆

Lilahiscool : why are ppl tagging me in this. Me and vinegrate aren't even friends 😭
Larray : and ur my girlfriend 🥺
Lilahiscool : yea respect our relationship 💃

Fan : HES SINGLE. LADIES I REPEAT. HES SINGLEEEE

Fan1 : AGHHH FINALLY I CAN HAVE HIM
Fan2 : Mrs gorl ur a horny 13 year old. Sit down

Notafan : vinnie isn't even cute ?
Fan : bish what 🪓 😃

Lilahssimp : nooo stop tagging her. She's my wife I can't lose her to mr thirst trap boi
Lilahiscool : I'm still here bae 🥶❗️
Lilahssimp : ima go faint. I just got noticed