three

Lilah pov

It was the first day back to school and I was low-key nervous. Nobody changed according to what I've been seeing on insta.

I got changed into a black crop top with a leather jacket and some black baggy jeans. I grabbed all of my shit and went downstairs.

"Sweetie your sisters car broke down so she took yours. You know how it is. Her work is extremely strict about being late. I can drop you off if you like"

"It's okay mum I'll skate there"

"Are you sure it's 20 mins away if you're gonna skate"

"Yes mum dont worry about me. Love you bye"

I grabbed my board and left the house. I texted Kayla if she was already there but she didn't answer. Oh well. I kept riding and half way someone beeped at me.

"Need a ride?" 

Why is this guy everywhere omg

Vinnie smiled at me. Like a genuine smile. Is he okay ?? He hates my guts

It was probably just a joke so I kept riding and put my AirPods in. He asked me again but I said no. I liked riding my board. It de stressed me.

Once I got to school Kayla ran to me and pulled me to the bathroom.

K - I HAVE TEA

D - SPILL

K - k so I was talking to Kio and he found out from Linda that jack said that Troy still liked you !

D - bish are you fr ?

K - YEAH

D - wait Troy as in my ex Troy as in the guy who cheated cause I wasn't good enough Troy ?

K - YES THAT TROY

D - yeah I'm good he can like me but I ain't doing shit about it

K - well Kio said that he's planning to ask you out..

D - and I'll say no. Easy as

K - yeah yeah cmon let's get to class
K - I just had to tell you

She smiled then we walked to class.

"Good morning class. I hope you're all excited for the new semester. I do regret to inform you that we have a new seating plan.

The whole class groaned out of annoyance. The teacher (um let's call him mr Williams) called out everyone's names out and gave them their assigned seat. I was placed in the back corner. In front of me was Troy and next to me was vinnie. Great I lucked out clearly.

Kayla had to sit in front of Troy so she wasn't too far from me and Kio was on the side of vinnie. She gave me a look of sympathy as I laid my head down on the table.

I felt myself dozing off as someone poked my shoulder with a pen. I lifted my head up slightly and realised it was vinnie.

V - we just got given worksheets
V - mr Williams said if anybody doesn't complete it, it's a detention

I rolled my eyes at him. He was trying to be nice I think but I didn't care. I'll get a detention I don't care I'm tired. I ended up drifting off. Luckily it was a double lesson so when the bell rang nobody was moving around to get to their next class.

I had gotten a detention. 😀

Kayla had also gotten one for talking back to mr Williams. At least we'll have detention together right ?

Wrong

Last minute she got let off cause she made up an excuse.

Great first day for me then. Over the past two weeks I noticed that vinnie had been acting a lot nicer to me. He stopped calling me rude shit and had even offered to give me a ride multiple times. I was hella confused why he was doing this all of a sudden.

Troy on the other hand had asked me out in front of the entire school. I rejected him and a bunch of "oohs" and "that's gotta burn" came from the other students but I couldn't care less. Don't ask someone something like that in public if u cant handle rejection.

After that happened he cornered me in a closet and punched me in the face. I had years of martial arts and boxing so I easily fought back. I wasn't as small as I look. I punched him in his jaw and KICKED his dick (maddie I already know what u would've said)

I left the closet and felt like someone had been watching me lol. Stalker vibes. 🚨❗️

A/n

LET ME KBOW HOW THE STORIES GOING SO FAR

I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR IT I JUST CANT WROTE OR PUT IT TOGETHER SO I FEEL LIKE IT SUCKS