eleven

Lilah pov

I was getting ready to go to the sway party. I didn't want to be alone and I know Addison would go off with Bryce so I invited someone. Kayla was on a date with Kio so I just brought chase with me.

If anyone sees us i know is tiktokrooms gonna go mad but it's whatever. I was wearing *whatever you want idc*

I got to the party with addi and chase. Addison wouldn't stop saying how she shipped us together but I couldn't care less cause I teased her about Bryce just as much.

And just as expected, the minute we were there Addison ran off somewhere with Bryce. Probably a closet so they could shag in private or something i don't know.

Chase looked kinda zoned out. I got us drinks and decided to ask him why he was being so weird.

"Hey chase are you alright?"
"Hm ? Oh yeah I'm good I just don't wanna be here if I'm being honest"
"Well then let's just go back to mines. The house is empty we can watch a movie or something"

A soft smile appeared on his face and he nodded pulling me out of the Crowded room. I told Bryce I was leaving on text so he could tell addi since her phone died.

Vinnies pov

I was with Jordan skating for ages. We came home and I saw lilah there too. She had her arm wrapped around another guy and they were laughing about something.

It was dark but I could tell by his voice that it was chase. Chase and I were never friends. We had a bunch of mutuals but we had never actually spoken to eachother. He seemed like a cool dude I guess.

Seeing them together enraged me for some reason. I don't know why tho.

Lilah pov

I pulled chase up to my bedroom and we put on a movie. I chose the movie tangled cause why the fuck not.

Out of no where I felt his hand grasp on to my thigh and I looked at him as he smiled innocently. I rolled my eyes playfully and he pulled me on top of him.

We started to make out and yeah.

Smut nepxt chapter only if u guys want it 😍

Ima write it and keep it in the drafts