six

Vinnie pov

She cheated. She fucking cheated on me. After being so clingy with me I thought she was in love but nope. She fucking cheated. I got cheated on. THE VINNIE HACKER got cheated on. I was so angry. She was only being clingy so I wouldn't suspect that she cheated on me. I still can't get over the fact that she CHEATED. Did she not think about the hot and sexy guy she was dating ?

I was meaning to break up with her annoying ass anyways but cheating ? Next level low. I threatened to tell everyone she cheated if she even dared to leak my pics. At this point I didn't care if the pics got out.

You wanna know the worst part ? She cheated on me with Troy mother fucking zarba. He was a friend of mine. We weren't best friends or anything but he was close to me.

I can't believe this. I posted on my insta story that we had just broken up on mutual terms so that she wouldn't get hate. I shouldn't have done that. I should've let that pathetic hoe get hate.

But nooo I had to be nice. I know what you're thinking. Me and nice ? No way.

Trust me i can be nice. Fame got to my head and I was in a bad phase. I shouldn't have been a jerk. Husky the school hates me. I bullied innocent people. My only friend left (Kio) is besties with my enemy (lilah).

Why does everything have to be so fucked up. I got angry and started clenching my fists. I was about to punch the wall when I got a notification.

Tiktokroom posted my story. Half the comments were tagging Delilah for some reason. They shipped us apparently? Delilah was quick to shut down the rumours within a minute, saying that we aren't even friends.

Why did that lowkey hurt. She's right. We aren't friends and we'll never be friends. She's just a worthless piece of shit who happened to be my famous neighbour. I hate Delilah Garcia. She's no friend of mine. She's my enemy. The girl I HATE.

Lilah pov

I felt bored so I started to text some guys that I used to talk to. It's fun seeing them simp over me. HEY YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR HAVING HOES. It's not like I'm doing anything. They took the risk by simping over me.

Time passed by and I was having so much fun hitting up people. I was on my window side seat just chilling. I looked over to the side and saw vinnie through the glass. He was angry. I could tell.

I put my AirPods on and started vibing to yungblood songs.

I started to pick out a sound to make a tiktok. I felt like doing a thirst trap. I'm bored okay. I did the one where you do transitions and roll your eyes from both top and bottom position in just my oversized t shirt and shorts.

I did another one in the bathroom. You know the one where u get two fingers and make a cool transition but in just a black lingerie set. I felt like teasing. 

Both videos instantly got many likes. I put my shirt back on and sat back down. Scrolling through the comments was extremely fun. Girls were simping too and honestly I can't blame them. I replied to at least 20 comments. The views kept getting higher each minute. Damn these horny mfs re watching my video.