nine

Lilah's pov

I was hanging out with my friends on top of my house on the roof. We had set up some blankets and were star gazing while blasting music. It was only like 3 am. (Lmao I'm writing this at 2:54)

There was 8 of us here. Me of course, Kio, Kayla, avani, Anthony, chase, larray and Celia.

Larray was one of my best friends. He was just a bad bitch who was so much fun to be around.

Celia was an old friend of mine and kayla's who moved away. We re connected after seeing eachother on tiktok and I found out that she had moved back a month ago and we instantly re clicked.

Anyways we were screaming 505 by arctic monkeys at the top of our lungs.

Chase and I had gotten closer within the past two weeks. We had gone on a few "dates" I guess but we never talked about what it was. I didn't really have feelings for him in that way and I could tell he didn't either. But I knew we were gonna be more than friends in some way.

Vinnies pov

I was gaming in my room with a bunch of my room mates. They were all in their rooms screaming into the mic. (The room mates are baby j, Jordan ect)

We all logged off since it was very late and I heard screaming out side. I looked through my window and saw lilah's room empty. I heard music playing from above and looked up.

I saw a group of people, including lilah and Kio, dancing and screaming. They look like they're having fun. Ugh whatever.

I closed my window and tried to sleep. After Emily cheating on me, I carved attention and affection. I had girls flirting with me left and right but I didn't want just any girls. Emily wanted to get back together but I refused.

I'm not sure what I want but I want it.