11

You and Nat enter the communal living room to see Steve and Tony watching Tv. They look in your direction both with slightly confused expressions.

"You two been out partying?" Tony asks a little disheartened, "without me?"

You hadn't heard Bucky walk up behind you, and as you turn to leave the room you nearly bump into him, "or fighting?" he adds to Tony's question seeing the bruise on your face.

"We need a team meeting," Nat reveals.

You move out of Bucky's way and head to the bar taking a seat on the stool you grab a bottle of Jack and a shot glass, not wanting to tell him what you had just witnessed, but he doesn't take the hint and follows you.

Nat takes a seat near Steve and Tony and proceeds to tell them the mission she was given and what the two of you did tonight.

"So you want to tell me what happened?" Bucky asks you in a low cautious tone.

"You could go hear it from Nat, i told her everything she needed to know."

"I want to hear it from you," he replies.

You take a shot of whiskey, "well its just your usual, run of the mill vampire coven planning to unveil themselves to the world, by taking what they want and killing who they please," you say nonchalantly.

Bucky takes your chin in his hand and gently turns your head to face him, forcing you to look into his worried eyes, "and who did that?" He asks looking at your now nearly healed bruise.

You inhale deep and hold your breath for a couple of seconds, you knew he wasn't going to like your answer, "Tan."

Bucky's facial expression turns to pure hate as he moves his flesh hand from your chin. His metal hand balled up into a tight fist as he tried to control his anger.

"Tans here?" he says through gritted teeth.

"He's the one behind it all."

Bucky takes a moment to compose himself, although Steve had already noticed his friends anger from across the room, "you should of told me, I could of came and protected you."

"You know Tan will try and kill you if he sees you again."

"The key word there is try," Bucky reassure you.

"(y/n) do you know this Atantasie well?" Steve asks.

You look at Bucky before lowering your head, "you can tell them," you say as you take another shot, Bucky looks at the rest of the group, "hes the scumbag who turned (y/n)."

You didn't want to relive what Bucky was going to tell the rest of the team, "I'm gonna grab a shower and call it a night, Bucky can fill you in on the details," you leave without looking at anyone and head up to your quarters.

Once upstairs you take off your make up and clothes and walk into your steaming hot shower. You weren't usually one to cry but you couldn't stop tears escaping your eyes, Tan was the one who turned you, made you what you are today, one of his best trained killers, his prized possession, brought into a world you didn't want to be apart of, and for a moment you thought you had escaped, but seeing him tonight brought back old memories.

You balance your breathing and turn off the shower, grabbing a plush white towel you head back into your room, dry and change into shorts and tank top and get into bed. It took you till the early hours of the morning to finally fall asleep but when you did your dreams were filled with fighting, blood and screams of terror.
You soon woke up your chest heavy and before your brain could figure out what you were doing your feet carried you out your room and down the hall to Bucky's door. You enter quietly praying the dagger that he kept on his nightstand wouldn't be thrown in your direction, but being the highly trained assassin that he is he knew it was you. As the door clicks shut behind you he moves the covers back letting you climb in next to him, you rest your head on his chest/shoulder and placed your arm on the center of his taut stomach, your finger tracing small circles on his chest. You didn't need to be a vampire to hear his heart rate quicken, he sleepily turns his head and kisses the top of yours taking in your familiar floral scent, without saying a word to each other your both drift off to sleep.

You woke to sunlight entering the room and a metal arm glistening under your neck, as you turn your head to see Bucky looking back at you, "morning."

"Morning," you whisper back.

"You doing okay?" he asks, worried.

"Yeah, I'm good, I just didn't want to be alone last night."

You look at him for a few moments, you hadn't been this close to him since Bucharest. His face hadn't aged, he still had his soft laugh lines at the outer corners of his eyes, his small imperfections on his face from deep set scars that only you could find, and his lips, so inviting. Butterflies dance in your stomach as you imagine yourself kissing him again, it had been so long.

Bucky gets up out of bed wearing nothing more than his boxers. You stare at his figure as he walks towards the bathroom. He could feel your eyes watching him, "see something you like (y/l/n)?" he smirks.

Oh that's how he wanted to play this? Bucky's favorite game to entice and tease you until you couldn't stand it any longer, so that you would fully give into him. It gave him a massive power trip like no other, and the sex that followed, was worth the wait. There had been a few occasions where you would win and he would give in first.

"Challenge accepted," you think to yourself.