18 (End)

The next couple of days you spent with Bucky, restricting his blood intake and helping him focus his instincts and power.

You still had yet to tell him the details of what happened on the day you found him, and for good reason. He had come along way in such a short time you didn't want him to break his focus now.

You wake up to the warmth of the sun on your skin, you turn on your side to face Bucky. The white sheets were pulled down to his belly button, exposing his toned muscular chest.

"It's rude to stare you know," Bucky says without opening his eyes.

You smile at him and move yourself closer to his body, placing your head on his shoulder and draping your arm over his middle.

"Are you ready for today?" you ask him. Today was the day he would meet with the rest of the team to ensure he had control before being able to leave the tower.

"With all the training I've done with you, i know I'm going to be okay," he smiles. He trusted you and your judgment wholeheartedly, "but until then, why don't we have some fun?"

You bite your lip and smile, "and what kind of fun do you have in mind Mr Barnes?"

Without warning Bucky has you on your back as he hovers above you both of his muscular arms either side of your upper body. He winks and moves slowly down the bed, kissing your stomach as he goes. You perch yourself up on your elbows as he comes back for more kisses, you tilt your head backwards as he kisses down your neck, he lingers there for a moment.

"It's okay, i trust you," you whisper.

He takes his fangs and sinks them slowly into your neck drawing a small amount of blood from you. As he does your eyes shift and you let out a moan, you could feel Bucky smile against your skin. You use your vampire strength to move yourself and push Bucky onto his back, but he immediately sits up making you straddle his lap. You sink your fangs into his neck releasing a low heavy groan from Bucky, he grabs your hair and pulls your head back gently. He looks at the blood as it runs from your mouth down to your collar bone, he licks the stray trickle following its path back up to the softest part of your neck. He slides himself and his fangs into you causing a "fuck," to leave your mouth.

----------------

Both of you lay back down on the bed trying to control your breathing after an intense "workout."

"That was amazing," Bucky tells you.

You smile and get up making your way to the shower, you turn to look back at the destroyed bed frame and sheets, "we are going to have to burn this room," you laugh, "because I'm not explaining what happened."

--------------------------------------

After showering and dressing you both head to the door, you grab your key and unlock it, "if you feel uncomfortable around ANY of the team, you let me know, okay?"

"Don't worry doll, i will."

You both head to the lounge where everyone was, you watch Bucky intently as he breaths in all the new scents that his vampire instincts would force him to change. You see his body relax as he makes his way to Steve, giving him a friendly hug. You ease your own body as you head over to the couch and sit near Tony who looked stressed, "everything okay?" you ask.

He breathes in deep, "we have a small problem."

You wait for his explanation, "Ross wants you in his custody," he puts bluntly.

Bucky's hears this with his heightened hearing and walks over to the two of you with Steve close behind him.

"Why does Ross want (y/n)?" Bucky asks.

Tony continues to talk to you, you got the feeling that Tony was being a little hostile with Bucky, "Romanoff has been fighting your case but a lot of people saw what you are and saw you kill Tan, not to mention the fact you nearly killed Ross, which to be honest wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing."

Steve gives Tony a disapproving look.

"You nearly killed the secretary? AND you killed Tan?" Bucky asks you, "and you didn't think to mention this?"

You look at him, "I wanted to keep you focused on having full control of your vampire side, without outside distractions, i was going to tell you eventually."

"So that's how you found me? You obtained Tans powers." Bucky states as his quick thinking connected the dots.

You nod your head, "and i didn't try to kill Ross, he was stood in the path of the bullet," you turn back to Tony.

"We know that," Steve joins in, "but with you being a vampire and Tan trying to cause an uprising he probably...." Steve is interrupted by the lift door opening and Natasha walking towards the group.

"(y/n)!" she walks up to you and hugs you tight, "nice to have you back Barnes," she smiles at him.

You keep an eye on Bucky as he takes in her scent, he balls his hands into fists and takes a couple of steps backwards.

"Your okay," you re assure him.

You explain to the rest of the team, "Nat has an incredibly enticing aroma to vampires."

"Duly noted," she smiles a little uncomfortably at you.

You look at Natasha intently, "so whats the verdict?"

Nat lets out a deep breath, "well we eventually reached an agreement," she pauses.
"You can either surrender yourself to S.H.I.E.L.D or you can hunt down and retrieve the rest of the vampires in Tans close circle that fled when he was killed. You can have all the shield resources that you need but you have to work under and report to Ross," she adds.

You knew you could do this job on your own, it would be light work retrieving the rest of the vampires once you got a lead, but it wouldn't hurt to have some back up.

You look up towards Bucky, "well what do you say? Do you want to hunt down some vampires with me?" you ask him with a smile on your face.

He smiles back at you, "sure thing doll."

Tony looks at you expectantly.

"What?" you ask him, even though you knew what he was going to ask.

"So we're not part of the vampire hunting team?"

"Are you a vampire?" you ask back.

He stops and folds his arms followed by a little pout, "no."

"Then you'll be more of a liability." So you can be the guy in the chair?" This meant Tony could still help but from a safe distance.

He thinks about it for a moment, "finnnneee." he agrees.

"Are you sure you don't want any more help?" Steve asks.

You and Bucky look at each other, the two of you had fought side by side back in Bucharest and were pretty amazing together. And now Bucky was a vampire you were ready to see him in action.

"Nah, we got this."

-END-