Chapter 20

Taymor

I had been sitting here for hours. Letting my mind wonder about whatever Stokeley wants to talk about. I am actually still waiting for him. We're supposed to be having a "get to know you" session. Mainly because even though we're cool we don't really know each other that well.

--

"You so mf little." Stokeley mumbles, pushing me out of the way to make space for himself on my bed.

I look around groggily, wiping the drool from my mouth and glaring at him. I guess I fell asleep at some point during the waiting.

"I'm not fucking little. Ya dick lul, late ass bitch."

"Don't get mad at me cause God made you tiny. Tiny Tim face ass."

"Stokeley, I will personally beat you the fuck up." The rising irritation is definitely waking me up.

At first he only chuckles and nods. Either he's run out of words to say or he's going to kill me.

"Keep talking that smooth shit if you want to." So that's his come back? Death may be in my near future.

"I'm just saying, yo words gon get you fucked up." I mumble.

"..Is that a threat?" He leans a little closer to me. Any closer and he might as well kiss me.

"Shit nigga maybe." I shrug, if he thinks he gon intimidate me he's wrong. I get off on aggression. air makes my dick jump.

Before I am able to think of more slick shit to say he has me on my back with a hand around my throat as he straddles me. He smirks before leaning down next to my ear.

"Incase you haven't noticed I'm stronger than you. My hands are big enough to restrain you with one, and choke you with the other. Taymor, I will end yo life, respectfully." He whispers, adding just the perfect amount of growl to the end of his statement. That's hot.

That's so hot. Fuck. Real shit, I haven't had sex in so long. You think he'll let me suck his dick? I could definitely use some of that right now. I can almost taste it. The urge to let him grab my head and ram his dick down my throat until I cry is outrageous.

"C-can I-" I start before promptly cutting myself off.

Taymor, baby, please chill out.

"Hmm?" He hums, looking down at me and tilts his head and a subtle smirk on his face. "Go on, don't be shy."

Lord he knows what he's doing. He knows so well. How am I gonna save myself? Cause if I open my mouth again imma put his dick in it. I feel like he's blatantly flirting with me. Isn't that against the rules????

"Can I- Can I get the fuck up? You're heavy." I huff out, writhing under him. Nice save shithead.

"Yeah get up."

He lets me up and I roll my eyes. I'll still fuck him though. I'm not playing bout that, my hole is quaking.

"Aight let's get to talking fuck nigga. Let's 'Get to know eachother'." I mocked him at the end, we literally lived together for like two years I don't know why he's tryna act like we're strangers.

"Aight first question. Why you choosing me for yo lil revenge plot?" He asked before grabbing the remote and turning on my tv.

"Cause I really can't choose Santana, way too much bullshit there. I also refuse to do this with randos so that leaves you."

"Hmm, valid I guess." He shrugged his shoulders and poked his lip out. The typical 'Ion believe you but imma let you make it' gesture

"You guess?"

"Yeah, I guess. I still think it's kinda a bad idea though."

"Why is it a bad idea?"

"Cause I know you got a crush on me. Fake dating your crush don't sound smart to me." He said smirking when my eyes went wide.

Pause..Pause..FUCKING PAUSE! Howwwwwww does he know what? Fuck it I'm not admitting to SHIT!

"Who the fuck said that?"

"Yeen have to say it, you dead used to take naps in my bed."

"Boy fuck you yo mattress was thicker." Okay it was a actually a lil thinner but it smelled like him plus he had the good blankets.

"And you used to steal my cologne."

"Aht! That don't count it just smelled good but I refused to buy my own." That shit was a hundred and fifty dollars I refuse.

"You asked to watch smack dvd and cuddle like we Rocky and Tyler."

"That was a lil jokey jokeeee." I crossed my arms, getting a bit defensive.

"Nigga you said you'd lick more than just my braids."

"A JOKEY JOKE." That part won't a joke ngl

"Mhm bullshit."

"Whatever, yeen got no hard core proof so I'm not admitting to shit."

"You used to make me say 'I love you' before I left, had a match, or went to sleep. You also made it a point to come to all my matches and was usually the loudest one there."

"THAT, was just me being a good, caring, and supportive roommate."

"If you say so." He laughed before giving me his full attention.

"Wait a minute. If you thought I had a crush on you then why didn't you say something?"

"You had a girlfriend."

"Okay but you knew we had an open relationship."

"Yeah but I'm selfish, very selfish, so that won't gon work. I was only gonna say something if I knew you'd be all mine. That and by the time you were done with Rico you had already moved on to Blue so there wasn't really a point." He shrugged.

"So, you mean to tell me that we coulda been in LOVEEE THE WHOLE TIMEEE?!" Nah because Stokeley slick would've been a way better partner than the both of them bastards.

"I thought you said you didn't have a crush on me?" he smirked again like he has really done something.

"Boy fuck you."

"Aht aht that'd mean breaking our contract."

"Man fuck that contract." I mumbled, attitude in full effect.

_______________

WELL LOOK AT GOD, how y'all been? also sorry for any mistakes.
- Troi 💗🎀