Chapter 21

Stokeley

It's currently two in the morning and I'm rushing to Tay's house. I was almost sleep when he texted me sending nothing but his location like twice. I'm not sure if this is his way of saying he's in danger or his way of saying he wants dick but either way I'm gonna check on him.

I walk right in, because his fucking door isn't locked which only makes me worry more. I walk in, glock in hand, and lock the door behind myself.

"Tay!" No answer.

"Tay!" Once again no answer.

I walk towards his room and push his door open only to find that bitch laid out peacefully, snoring and all with fucking rain sounds on. I go shake his ass up and notice the phone under his shoulder. Damn near the moment I touch him there's gun in my face.

"Woah wtf. Tay wake yo dog ass up!" I say as I slide out the way, I'd like to live today.

"Oh it's you. I thought you were the opps, my bad." He yawned before sitting up and putting that big bitch back under his pillow.

"I have so many questions..."

"Don't ask em. Why you here?" He asks with a slight attitude.

"Nah nigga don't get mad at me. Yo shoulder sent your location twice so I thought something was wrong. And how often do I have to tell you too lock that damn door. I mean just anybody can walk up in this bitch."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"You know what- aight. When methhead Benny comes and steals all yo silver spoons don't say shit to me."

"Stokeley go home." He groans.

"Nope fuck you, I'm here now."

Fuck all this I'm getting something to eat. He talm bout some 'Stokeley go home'. Like fuck I am. I live far as fuck away and he ain't giving up no gas money so I'm gonna make myself comfortable.

His fridge literally empty. Empty as in ain't nothing in this bitch but shelves, lights, air, and one bottle of juice.

"Why are there no groceries in this bitch. Tay where yo groceries at?!"

"Stop all that yelling its two in the fucking morning! I haven't made groceries yet go get some waffle House or sum. Ohh wait that sounds good bring me some back." He yelled back.

I walked back into his room.

"If I'm going to waffle House you coming with me so get dressed."

"Okay give me like 10 more minutes though."

While I'm waiting I might as well write the rules out and put them on his fridge. I grab some paper off his table and get to work. I give them a quick once over before grabbing a magnet.

1. Only show affection around the target or his friends.
2. Keep pics at a minimum, 2/week at most.
3. NO FACE. NO CASE.
4. Yo shit is yo shit, mine is mine. WE NOT SHARING.
5. NO SEX. NO KISSING (slight ones in public). NO HEAD. NO HANDIES. NO NUDES. NONE OF THAT.
6. Don't go bragging bout nun. keep it as low-key as possible.
7. No spending the night and let's keep hanging out to a minimum.

Yeah that's good enough, I can always write on extras. I'm breaking the fuck out of seven tonight but that's whatever.

"Tay I'm putting this on yo fridge." I call out to him.

"Putting what on my fridge?" He asks.

"A list of the rules. Just so we don't forget." Mainly so I don't forget.

"Oh, okay." He says walking into the kitchen dressed in what I can only describe as house clothes. I don't know what the fuck he calls this outfit but I do know that my shirt shouldn't be apart of it.

"Shawty is that my shirt?" I ask blatantly judging him.

"Is it?" He asks while looking down at it.

"Yes nigga it is."

"Mm. Well if it is you need to gon head give it up cause if it fits me this well I know it's a lil smedium on you." He snaps back with his rude ass.

That shirt fits me perfectly.. I mean I gotta stretch it a lil bit but after that it's solid.

"It's not smedium...even if it was rule 4 says we not sharing so gimmie my shit. I don't know how you got it anyway."

It's the way I wanna tell him to keep it. I also wanna fuck him in it but I know if I do that Jonathan not getting him back on soul.

"Yeah aight." Gross he sounds like that nigga.

He takes the shirt off, tossing it on the counter leaving nothing but skin showing. I have to catch myself before I look for too long.

"Why are you chest naked?" I ask as I lean back against the counter.

He takes a step closer, "Why did you make me take my shirt off?"

"Because it was my shirt." I say as I raise up to walk toward him.

"Just admit you wanted to see my body." He laughs. I did but I'll never admit that.

"I didn't." I smile down at him, trying to ignore the racing of my heart and swirling of my stomach.

"Say you swear." He looks up at me, voice low, eyes lidded.

I lean forward, grabbing his hips and crossing my fingers behind his back.

"I swear." I say barely above a whisper. I'm close enough for my lips to brush against his ear. When they do, I make sure I stay close enough to hear his breath stutter.

"Go put a shirt on." I say before stepping back.

He nods before walking off. I watch him leave as I make my way to the couch. I sit there for a minute, contemplating if I should even stay.

Fuck it one night won't hurt.

I grab the shirt he had on and ball it up to use as a pillow. The moment I lay my head down it's instant regret, Don't get me wrong it smells good. The shirt smells too fucking good actually. I don't know how long he's had it but it's completely covered in his cologne and the smell is going straight to my dick. I need to go home. If I stay I'm gonna fuck him.

I go to knock on his only pausing when I hear the muffled moans coming through. I listen for a short while before knocking anyway.

Theres an abrupt stop that I have to stop myself from laughing at before he speaks.

"Y-yeah?"

"I'm leaving I'll see you later I'mma pick up food on my way back. I sent you money so you can get some when you get up."

"Okay, thank you. text me when you get home."

"Yeah no problem and I will."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

This fake relationship was such a bad idea.

_______________

Hey big zaddy hehehehe JK. HIIIIIIIIIIII!! Who you rooting for? Tay to get back with blue? Tay to get with Stokeley? tay x Rico?? Tay x santana? tay x therapy?????
-Troi ❤️🚨