Chapter 11

(He look good asab with short hair)

Johnathan

As I told Taymor about the events leading up to my discovery, I felt as though I had hit an all-time low.

"And that's when I saw the pictures. Both the pictures and writings were creepy yet telling. They did it Tay and there's no way to deny that." I hung my head down in shame. If we're being honest, I felt defeated.

"Well look, the case is still open. Although your parents hid their tracks well, you have great evidence and can turn them in."

"Nah, I have a feeling that turning them in will do more harm than good."

I began pacing, trying to calm my nerves when a small whine caught my attention. I glanced over to see JaVaughn stirring awake. All of my anger melted away almost instantly. I moved to the bed, sitting on the edge. Smiling as I cradled his small body I realized that whatever I did had to be done with his best interest in mind. I can't bear to lose him for any reason.

Murderous bitch: Johnny your father and I are coming home early and want to speak with you.

"Tay they want me to come over and talk with them."

"Don't be irrational and wear a wire."

I chuckled at his response, although it wasn't intended to be funny. I think I'm getting attached.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The deep, empty feeling within my chest only grew as I began regretting my decision. I didn't want to see them. I don't want to see them. I pushed all doubt to the side before heading to the door. After a while of waiting I was greeted by my mother's cold eyes and pulled into a soul-chilling hug.

"Aww my baby I've missed you, video calls don't do your growth justice." She smiled while touching across my face and straightening my clothes. I offered a weak smile back.

"Honey, Johnny's home!" She called out to the second murder fiend.

"Ahh! How've you been son?!" He excitedly exclaimed.

"Uh, I've been good. What am I here for?"

"Oh..right.. well we have some questions."

"Ask away."

"Where is the girl? You talk about this um, Tamera, Taylor, whatever person but we have yet to meet her." My father inquired.

"It's Taymor." I corrected.

"Yeah, her, anyway when do you plan on marrying? Your tuition is at stake here."

I wanted so badly to tell him that Tay is, in fact, a boy but apparently, that could result in Tay getting killed so I'll refrain.

"I don't know, I been more focused on school. I might marry JaVaughn's mother." I shrugged. I won't gon marry her, and if I do I'm definitely cheating.

"Well, I don't care who she is. It just has to be a she. No boys, but I think you know all about that right." He time darkened at the end, a slight smirked visible across his face.

I could see the evil glint in his eye and it triggered something deep within me. "No, please tell me more about how you hate homosexuality." I requested.

He and my mother didn't hesitate to begin describing their hatred in great detail. The more they talked the angrier I got. It's as though all of my suppressed aggressions had come back full force. I felt my rage come in waves as I tried to keep my composure. They could feel the negative energy radiating of off me. They stopped talking and stared for a while.