Chapter 12

Taymor

Soooo basically I'm a dad now. It's actually pretty fun. I've moved off campus and into a small apartment that's about an hour away so that I can make sure JaVaughn is as safe as possible. I also started to take online classes temporarily, just to keep a better eye on him. I haven't heard from Johnathan in about three weeks but guess that's for the best right now.

"TayTay, candy." Jo tugged at my shirt and gave me his best puppy dog look.

"No, you gotta eat dinner first."

"No want dinner, candy."

"No, dinner first." It honestly took everything in me not to give in. But I don't want him to spoil his appetite.

"Ugh! fine, TayTay. Fine!" He let me go and stopped off to the couch before plopping down with a whole lot of unnecessary force.

"Boy, you-"

Ding dong (an: must be the new whip that I ordered)

Now, who the hell was this? I don't get visitors. When I opened the door Johnathan was standing there in all of his lanky nigga glory.

"Hey Tay," he smiled before pulling me in for a hug that I gladly return.

"Hey Blue!! Jo, daddy's here!" I said as I opened the door wider for him.

"Daddy!!" Jo attacked Johnathan's legs with a hug and I opened the door.

Johnathan laughed and passed me the happy meal box and other McDonald's bags.

"Hey, Jo I missed you! How you been buddy?" He picked Jo up and locked the door while I went to set the table.

"Sad," Jo mumbled with a slight pout. Here his ass go.

"Oh no! Why you sad?" Blue asked as he strapped him into his highchair.

"TayTay no give candy." He looked up to meet his dad's gaze and let a single tear fall from his eye. See what I tell you, just extra as fuck.

"Tay why can't he have candy?" Blue questioned, his voice taking on a stern tone.

"First off watch yo tone nigga. Anyways it's cause he always wants candy before his actual meals but never wants to eat it after. Ole picky self."

"Oh...that's valid I guess."

We all sat down and began eating as a comfortable silence took over. Well at least until Jo started talking again.

"Daddy, why leave?"

"Hmm?"

"Why you go?" Jo asked again, his little baby voice full of curiosity.

"I'm just really busy right now. I'll be back soon." He smiled and ruffled JaVaughn's hair.

"Aye! Be gentle, you gon fuck up his hair, I gotta braid it later."

"Braid it? Since when did you know how to braid?" Johnathan asked obviously confused

"I've always known." I shrugged.

"Then why yo hair always nappy as hell?"

"Bitch fuck you." I got up to throw my stuff in the trash so that I could go lay down. Ion have time for his shit today.

"Tayyy come back!"

"No nigga, eat a dick."

"Eat a dick?" Jo asked confused before giggling and quietly repeating the phrase to himself.

"JaVaughn, watch yo mouth," Johnathan said holding back a chuckle.

"Eat a dick!" Jo screamed followed by another giggle.

I could see that Blue wanted to be mad but he just couldn't hold back his laugh.

"You need a nap, come on lil nigga."

"Okay, Daddy. Taytay go night too?"

"Uhhh Tay, you wanna take a nap too?"

"Nah, I'mma chill on the couch."

●~*●~*●~*●~*●~*●

I was now curled into the corner of my couch, watching Jerry Springer and eating some Chinese food. I heard a bit of shuffling in the background but decided to ignore it simply because I didn't care.

"Tay, I'm leaving," Johnathan whispered as he walked to the door. 

"Nigga, you just got here."

"I know but I gotta go."

"You can't leave, Jo is gonna be sad. At least stay until he wakes up." I stressed attempting to make him stay.

"Don't tell me what to do Taymor."

"I'm not, I'm just saying that you should stay cause he's missed you, it would be wrong to leave while he sleeps."

"Whatever," he said as he flopped onto the couch, as ignorant and moody as ever.

Now see what he won't do is plop his big ass on my couch like he pay bills in this bitch.

"Fuck is your problem Johnathan?"

"I don't have a fucking problem Taymor." He sassed back.

"You obviously do if you acting like this."

"Fine you wanna know my issue? Hmm?"

"That's what the fuck I asked ain't it?" I responded in a dry tone.

"I'm mad at the fact that you sitting here-"

"First of all, I'm standing. Ten toes nigga"

"Shut the fuck up Taymor."

"I will not."

"Taymor.."

"I will not be silenced."

"I swear to God-"

"Ouuuu you not supposed to do that! You gon go to hell." I continued to reply like an annoying child.

"I'mma fucking kill this lil boy."

"If you kill me who gon watch Jo? Hmm? Answer me that? Make it make sense."

"My mom or his, duh."

"Sure, yeah, that works if you want him malnourished as fuck and dusty looking, or you know, dead. Sending him to them will definitely get him killed but you not ready for that conversation."

"See this yo fucking problem! Right here! You always think you know some shit! You spend one month with him and think you know everything about him. You, not his fucking dad! I am!" He finally snapped, slamming his hand on the table and turning red in the face.

"Then act like it nigga! You probably don't even know his allergies." I crossed my arms over my chest and awaited a response.

"Peaches."

"No bitch. Loud and fucking wrong, it's bees, apples, and cauliflower."

"Shut the fuck up! That don't mean shit and watch who you call a bitch."

"Sure it doesn't. Of course, that's until you give him apple juice or something and he begins to fucking choke and break out and damn near die. Dumb bitch. Ole 'I'm big mad' face ass."

He didn't say anything just paced back and forth, huffing and puffing like he was gon blow the house down.

"You really pacing and puffing? At your big age? Wow." I let out a little chuckle and just walked to my room, locking the door.

If he tryna leave I might as well let him.

__________

Wheeeewww!! It's been a while This was short, petty, and trashy but I'm working on more updates so hopefully, there will be another 2 or more by Wednesday. Stay tuned! Love you, byeeeee!!!
-Troi ❤️🥰