Chapter 19

Taymor

"Hi, Stinkly" I chuckled as Stokeley sat down across from me. I had invited him over to ask for a favor.

"Yeah yeah, hey Lil Bill." He rolled his eyes but smiled anyway.

He used to be my college roommate before I transferred. Mainly because I couldn't handle his dirt-filled depressions and wrestling friends but other than that he used to be pretty chill, and clean.

"You know why I called you here right?"

"Nope, but I feel like it's for bullshit." He shrugged, leaning back and sipping whatever weird drink he ordered.

"It is, I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend."

"Uh no," He shook his head and got ready to leave.

"Please Stokeley!"

"Get Johnathan to do it."

"No, We met yesterday to discuss how we're gonna "move forward as adults" or some shit. So now I'm single single and waiting for him to come back. I mean we still co-parent Jo but he not my man anymore. I don't wanna look like I'm single and just waiting for him though so I need you to be my fake boyfriend. Make me look busy." I mean I will just be waiting but he doesn't need to know that. It's fucking pathetic.

"Why me tho?" He whined.

"Cause it's either you or Santana and he's not really an option."

"Why can't you get a girlfriend? Go back to Rico."

"Fuck that bitch." I rolled my eyes at the mention of her. I can't fucking stand her.

He sat back and thought about it for a minute, giving me a little once over.  "What do I get out of this?"

"Kisses and kindness." I laughed, leaning forward and kissing on his face.

"I don't want that shit!" He gagged and swatted at me.

"Oop bitch fuck you." I laughed but that low-key hurted me though.

If I'm being completely honest, if the circumstances were different I'd totally date Stokeley. Like he's goofy, fine as fuck, actually pretty nice, and a really good person and he smells good. When we roomed together I used to steal a lil cologne when he wasn't looking. Plus when he wasn't a stinky depressed wrestler, he was a cool roommate.

You know now that I think about it, I had a crush on Stokeley. This is a crazy way to find out. Welp am I probably about to awaken some feelings that shouldn't be awakened? Yeah. Will this end up being a dumpster fire? Let's see lmao.

"Alright, I'll be your lil fake boyfriend." I perked up and smiled. "aht aht, don't get too excited cause I'm only doing it under one condition."

"Which is?"

"You gotta let me smash."

Huh?

----

Turns out he was just joking, still shocking though. He told me to treat this like it was real so that it works. I think it's cute that he's going so hard for this. Anyway, he had to leave early but told me he'd be back.

"I love my Choppa and I think she loves me!" I yelled through the house.

Yeah I know you're not supposed to jam to yourself but I don't give a fuck. I'd rather jam to me than literally half the shit on the radio, them niggas ass.

After a while I got tired, so I sat down and waited for Stoke to come back. Kinda waiting for Blue to text me or something. He's probably not going to, especially since I don't have Jo this week.

"Taymor, you should lock your door," Stokeley announced as he walked in.

"You just walked in?"

"Yeah, I told you the door was unlocked and cracked. I could've been some crazy nigga." He said, sitting down on my bed with snacks and a notebook.

"What's the notebook for?"

"We need to set boundaries. This is a fake relationship and we need to keep that in mind. I don't want us to fall in love or some shit and now you're torn between me and Blue. I don't have time for that."

"Okay, well do you have any ideas to prevent that?"

"Yeah, first I think we should only be affectionate if we're around him or his friends but for times like this, we can just chill on all that. When we hang out it should just be friendly until we have to put the act up for pics or videos. The last thing is that we definitely shouldn't have sex of any kind so that includes handjobs and oral."

I nodded along, he has solid points and probably has thought about this a lot. "Hmm, okay I think I can do that. Maybe we should keep clothes and personal items out too. Like if I wear something of yours it should only be for posts or if we're out around him, etc."

"Yeahhhh that's good. Okay, so I don't think there's anything else. Friends in private, lovers in public?"

"Yeah, that works."

We shook on it and decided to type everything up as a set of rules, signed by both of us. If we don't want any slip-ups we have to be strict.

------

"Alright, here's the first test. Blue was at a strip club recently, living it the fuck up. I wanna show that I'm out doing my own shit to so that leaves a few options. Fake date photos, mirror pics, racy couple pics, or those sneaky mystery partner pics." I listed off option and showed examples, giving him the option to choose.

"Mirror pics seem more innocent. The other options seem like you're trying to spite him."

"Okay, let's go. "

"Wait put my shirt on."

He took his shirt off and I immediately felt like this was a bad idea. I felt all giddy and excited, the same way I'd feel when he'd change for practice. Imma have to follow our rules to a T. My feelings aside, I grabbed the shirt and pulled it over my head, turning to him to see if he approved.

"Yes? no? maybe so?"

"It's cute.. but something is missing...Turn your head, I'm gonna give you a hickey."

"Uh okay."

I turned my head to the side, eyeing him curiously as he put his face in my neck. I wonder if this goes against the rules, I wonder if moaning would be against the rules.

"I feel like I know what you're thinking, no moaning wouldn't be against the rules, but it could lead to me fucking you so it's best if you don't."

"Ok-kay" I stuttered, trying to hold back any suggestive sounds.

He pulled back looking at the one he'd just left before adjusting the shirt so that it'd only show halfway.

"Alright let's go take these pics, then I'll help you get rid of it."

"Yeah okay."

I definitely made a bad decision lmao.

_________________

SURPRISE SHAWTAYYYYY 😭 It's been forever I know. Pls, don't hate me lmao. I'll try to update more often.
- Troi 🍄