Chapter 9

Johnathan

I could feel the familiar feelings of sleep deprivation taking over my entire being. From the well-known sting of exhaustion behind my eyes to the slowed and sluggish movements, down to the, oh so tiring, aches of my joints.

It was late at night and Taymor hadn't come back yet and I was trying my best to wait for him. I also couldn't sleep because of the lingering words in my mind. 'Blue, do you think that your parents killed Chris?' This one questions swirled around so much that I became dizzy at the thought.

I just couldn't stop thinking about it though, the possibility of my parents killing Chris. In all honesty, if I were to find out that they did it I'd lose my fucking mind. Their security is the last thread that my sanity hangs on. I cannot afford to find out the potentially detrimental truth right now. After all, they are still my parents. The same parents who celebrate all of my accomplishments, put me through school, and assist me with taking care of my greatest love, my son. They couldn't be that cruel, could they?

I sighed and tried getting comfortable. Adjusting to the new room would definitely be a daunting task, but manageable nonetheless.

The door opened to reveal an exhausted, disheveled looking Taymor. He uttered a small 'Hi Blue' before heading to the bathroom. I hope he's not too tired cause I got an attitude to fix.

。・゚・«♡»・゚・。・゚・«♡»・゚・。・゚・«♡»・゚・。

His arms wrapped around me, nails piercing my skin and covering my back in scratches. Smoke filled the air as the sounds of sex filled the room and seeped through the walls.

"I need to cum!" Tay screamed beneath me as I continued delivering merciless back shots, "p-please let me cum. I c-can't t-take it." He panted.

"Shut. up." I grunted.

I reached under his body, bringing my hand up to his neck, tightly squeezing before roughly pulling him back against me. "You wanna cum?" I whispered into his ear.

He nodded, seemingly afraid to speak.

"Use your fucking words."

"Yes, daddy! please, I wanna cum."

"Say you're sorry."

"I'm sorry!"

I chuckled to my self, slowing my thrusts, and watching as he pushed back against me searching for the lost pleasure.

"You not gon try that shit again?" I slowly asked, stopping my movements altogether.

"N-no I won't! I promise!" He whined.

"What's my name?"

"Daddy!"

"Good boy," I took hold of his dick and stroked it at the same place as my now fast and steady thrusts. Watching as his body writhed and trembled I finally granted his wish. "Cum."

。・゚・«♡»・゚・。・゚・«♡»・゚・。・゚・«♡»・゚・。

I smiled to myself as I watched his sleeping form, feeling accomplished. He passed out slowly after getting his release. I got dressed in a simple black fit before leaving. I need to go to the store for Jo cause I'm pretty sure his mom not gon send him with anything. She wasn't bringing him until 10:00 am and it was about 4:00 am right now so I had time to prepare and sleep.

Sneaking back into the dorm with a bag full of kid stuff wasn't easy. After putting things away, I snuck back into bed, smiling as Tay immediately clung to me.

"Where did you go?" He sleepily asked.

"To the store, go to sleep."

"Okay."

He scooted closer to me before drifting off again as I did the same.

。・゚・«♡»・゚・。・゚・«♡»・゚・。・゚・«♡»・゚・。

Once I got Tay and Jo situated and was sure that everything would be alright I set off. It was time to get some answers.

The drive to my parents' house was a little long but not too bad. They were on a trip and wanted me to keep check on things. Upon walking in I took note of the main cameras, they were new and would be harder to shut off.

I went up to their room and began the process. Once that was done I took my father's spare key and began looking around his office.

He worked from home so his study was his everything. If anything regarding his shady activity would be hidden somewhere, it would be here.

。・゚・«♡»・゚・。・゚・«♡»・゚・。・゚・«♡»・゚・。

The search was growing long and tiresome and I had begun to regret beginning it. Until I found his picture sticking out of a file. I picked it up reading the title:

Target: Christopher

I grabbed the picture, a photo of him on the football field.

I flip it over and read the text on the back

"This is the child that has been around Johnathan a lot lately, I suspect something I'd going on between the two but I can't be entirely sure."

I flipped through to find more photos of him with various writings on the back. The more recent the pictures became, the darker the writings were. Each one giving more insight on their knowledge of our relationship. The second to last picture confirming that they knew we were dating.

I hesitantly reached for the envelope that contained the final picture. My blood ran cold as I became lightheaded. I picked it up, it was a picture of Chris from the day of his funeral. This caption was short, simply reading, 'It's done, he's dead.'

They had done it, they killed Chris.

Panicking I called Taymor, I was trying to think rationally and needed him to be my voice of reason.

"Yes?" He answered the FaceTime call with a sleeping Jo on his chest.

"Tay t-they did it."

"Who did what?" He asked obviously confused.

"My parents killed Chris." Finally saying it had tears brimming in my eyes. The realization set in leaving me speechless.

He sat up, gently laying Jo to the side. The silence and tension between us became thick before he just told me to come home. I nodded and hung up. After placing everything back I left with one thing on my mind, murder.

_____

Yeaaahhh so a lot happened. ANYWAYS I am so sorry that you had to read that fuck ass sex scene, it was high-key random as fuck. But I'm yeah here you go. Thanks for reading. Byeeee.
-Troi 🖤🕷