Chapter 16

Johnathan

"Johnathan who the fuck is Christopher?!" Christian barked after slamming the door.

Honestly, I'm done with talking, arguing, allat, so I just ignored him. He stomped through the house and made his way to our room.

"I know you hear me talking!"

"Oh I hear you talking; I just don't know who the fuck you think you talking to." I calmly stated cause he for damn sure ain't talking to me.

"I'm talking you! Tay mentioned-"

"Taymor" I cut him off to correct him, Tay doesn't like when people he doesn't know call him by his nickname.

"Look I don't give a fuck for real. Who the hell is Christopher?" He shrugged it off and continued to press the issue.

"Don't worry about it."

"Fuck you mean?"

"I mean what the fuck I said, don't worry about it."

He began trying to argue again, bitchin and complaining about how I'm too secretive. I just ignored him again, getting dressed and grabbing my keys. I really need to talk to Melly cause he's my only option, and right around the corner.

——

"Nigga I am not your personal therapist, at least pay me or something. A lil five dollars or something." He mumbles as he led me into his living room.

I only nodded and plopped down on the couch before sending him five hundred dollars on cash app.

"Oh, wow, oh my god, how can I help you, sir." He perked up, sitting straight and crossing his legs. "I am here to give you all the help you need, here hold my hand." He stretched his arm across the table, attempting to offer me his hand, I smacked it away and he just laughed.

I sighed and began telling him about all my problems. Everything just flowed out like word vomit. I spilled it all from the issues with Taymor to the questions about Chris. He only nodded and wrote stuff down. I guess he was really into his role. He passed me a blunt that I gladly took. when I finally finished ranting he leaned back against the couch and stared me down.

"I think you really need to sit back and reflect. You're knee-deep in bullshit, bullshit that you caused. You need to talk to everyone involved and set the record straight about how you feel because you leading people on and shit and that's very fucked up. You need to let Christopher go, tell Christian to kick rocks and figure out how to get Taymor back. Just because you know Tay loves you doesn't mean that he'll always be at your beck and call. Get it together."

I nodded, completely understanding. I grabbed my keys and sent him an extra two hundred for his wonderful words of wisdom. "Thanks for the advice, Melly."

"It is no problem at all, come back anytime." He walked me to the door and waved as I watched to make sure I made it to my car.

First thing on the list: visit Chris.

----

I didn't notice how far away Christopher's graveyard was from my new apartment. Visiting him will be a little harder. I made a pitstop at a local flower shop and picked up some of his favorites.

Once I arrived I didn't hesitate to change the dead, rotten flowers for new ones. I could see Chris pop up from and sit on his tombstone, I didn't look directly at him though.

"Why the hell are you here, what the fuck did you do?" Damn no hi or nothing? Okay.

"Damn Chris I can't visit?"

"No, I said let me go cause I knew you'd pull a stunt like this. That's the whole reason why I tried to hide him." He snapped.

"What are you talking about?"

"You really think I don't know that you're dating my twin? Do you forget that I fucking watch over you? I'm your guardian angel for crying out loud?!"

"Oh, I didn't think you knew, oops." I nonchalantly responded, I don't like being yelled at but I'm not bout to argue with an angel, he'd probably smite me or some dumb shit.

"Look, I'm not staying here for long to talk to you, leave Christian the fuck alone and patch things up with Taymor."

"Why can't I keep Christian?"

He just sat there and stared at me, obviously disappointed. "There's a reason why Joe doesn't like him. Leave Christian alone on your own or I'll fucking kill him so that you have no choice."

"Woah Chris, what the fuck?" I was extremely shocked by his threat, he wasn't violent like this

"I said what I said." And with that he disappeared, leaving me to sit by myself.

------

I entered my apartment feeling completely drained. So much was happening and I have virtually no control over it. When I walked in Christian was sitting on the couch, obviously still upset.

"Johnathan where-"

"Was I? Don't worry about it. We're done, go home." I commanded as I walked back to my room.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Get the fuck out is what I mean." I shut my door and blasted my music.

I sighed in relief as I heard my front door slam. I'm just happy he's gone. I took a shower and twisted my hair before calling Taymor.

"The fuck you want?" I smiled a little bit at his rude remark. I missed him not gon lie.

"How's Joe?"

"He's with me so of course, he's great."

"Good. Look I really need to talk to you so meet me at the coffee shop on Primrose tomorrow, okay?"

"Joe don't eat that it's hot!" He called out to our child. "Yeah nigga is that all?"

"Nah...whatchu got on?" I asked, trying to make my voice a little deeper.

"Clothes."

He hung up and I fucking cackled. I loved his reactions to stuff. My laughing didn't last for long before being interrupted by my text tone.

I opened it to reveal a picture of Taymor in just one of my old t-shirts and underwear. It was about seven pictures of him posed in front of the mirror, each pose was sexier than the last.

To Tay💙🥶: 🥵🥵 you so fine😍 I hope you know I'm gone beat my dick to these.

From Tay💙🥶: you disgust me 🤢 but thank you🥰

I smiled at my phone before locking it and going to sleep, I'll beat my dick in the morning.

________________

Two updates in one day?! She is on fire! Also go read this.

-Troi❤️🔥

-Troi❤️🔥