Chapter 37

I said I'll update Every Alternate Day okay? (If the targets are completed)

Anyways, Aladdin is going off air, I'm very emotional 🤧

Avneet's POV

"What is happening here?" She asked.

Something romantic was about to happen here, if only you hadn't came.

"Avneet are you okay? Is your eye still stinging?" Siddharth asked frantically and winked at me to play along.

"Yeah yeah. It's kinda better now" I said covering my left eye with my palm.

"What's wrong?" Dadi asked again.

"Something went in my eye and Siddharth was helping me, ma'am" I answered.

"Oh okay. But what were both of you doing in the kitchen in the first place?" She asked suspiciously.

"Ohh... Siddharth Sir was hungry so I decided to cook him pasta" I said and Siddharth looked at me surprised.

Oh God! If I told her Siddharth was cooking for ME...

"Oh yeah... What are you waiting for? Cook him pasta and some for me too" she said settling down on the nearby chair.

Umm... who's gonna tell her that I don't know how to cook. All I've ever done in the kitchen is prepare tea and maggi...

"Come on, weren't you about to chop those vegetables? Do it" Siddharth said casually.

Okay! Cut vegetables

I started cutting the coriander with very much difficulty but Siddharth interrupted me.

"This is how you chop vegetables?! Wait, I'll do it, you watch and learn" he said angrily.

Scared, I handed over the knife to him. He chopped the needed amount and moved back to his position.

Now what do I do next?

"Are you gonna wait forever to boil the water?" He asked irritated and I took that as a sign to boil water.

"Do you know how much salty and spicy I prefer my pasta?" He asked again.

"Umm..no" I said timidly.

"I knew you wouldn't have any idea about that too. Observe me now" he said disappointed and added all the ingredients.

Finally after going through all that, the pasta was ready to be served.

"Okay, send this to me in my room" Dadi said and left the kitchen.

Hashh...

"I'm so sorry Siddharth. I didn't know how to make a pasta and-" I couldn't finish the sentence as he placed a spoonful of pasta in my mouth.

"Mm..it tastes so yum" I said moaning in pleasure.

"Who made it afterall" Sid said smiling.

"Ofcourse I made it" I replied taking another spoon.

"Oh really? You made it?" He asked taking a spoon himself.

"Just kidding Sid. Thank you so much" I said kissing his cheek.

"Oh come on. And btw you looked really scared. Were you acting or...?" He asked feeding me another spoon.

"No Sid. I got really scared when you were angry on me" I confessed.

"Avu, I was just pretending to be angry. I'm sorry if I scared you" he said kissing my knuckles.

"It's okay Siddharth. But that was a very smart move, like while acting you helped me out in making the pasta. I've got a very smart boyfriend" I said flipping my hairs.