Chapter 32

As I'm in my village, there are some network issues here that's why I couldn't update. Now that I received some hotspot. This update is mostly about Abhinavi. I had already made chapter 32 but as I got this new idea, it took a long time to update.

Avneet's POV

After having a shower, I and Jannat went downstairs for breakfast. As we reached we saw a lot of fuss going on.
Vibha Mom was running around and I swear I've never seen her panicking like this.

I saw Siddharth and immediately lowered my eyes, trying to hide my blush.

He can do nothing but stand and I'll start blushing red.

As soon as Mom saw me and Jannat, she came rushing towards us.

"Avneet and Jannat beta, please go and change into something proper" she said with a pleading look and we agreed hesitantly.

I looked at Sid for explanation but he gave me a look that he didn't knew anything about it.

After changing, we went down and saw that Vaishnavi Di had arrived as well.

Vaishnavi's POV

I woke up to the sound of my cellphone ringing. I immediately picked it up, when I saw Abhi's name.

When I left yesterday, I really thought Abhi would come after me and request me to stay for the night. Turns out I expected too much. He didn't even drop me off to my house.

After reaching, I immediately ran to my room, not before informing mummy about my arrival.

I stayed up till late at night, wishing and hoping that he would atleast call and ask if I had reached safely. I didn't expect any apologies but he proved me wrong.

Finally! After crying for hours at his ignorance I slept hugging my pillow.

Now! This asshole is calling me now!

"Hello Vaishu beta" I heard Vibha Mom say.

Anddd!!! Here goes another piece of my heart .......

"Yaa Mom. You called so early in the morning, is there something important?" I asked biting my lips trying to control my voice.

"Yeah actually Sid and Abhi's grandmother is arriving for the wedding today. She'll be staying at our mansion till the wedding. And you know how strict and traditional she is. She wants to meet you. So, before she reaches here, please come" she said in one breath and I gasped.

Abhi's grandma..... Shittt! I'm doomed.

"Vaishnavi? Vaish? Are you there?" I heard Mom say.

"Yeah Mom! I.... I'll be there before time" I replied shakily and disconnected the call.

Quickly I grabbed a traditional wear and went to the washroom for a quick shower. After getting ready I made sure I look well and suitable. After calming myself down I went down.

"Vaish... Where are you going this early in the morning?" Mummy asked.

"Actually Vibha Mom called and informed that Abhi's grandma is coming for the wedding. So I need to go there" I said shuffling the kitchen in search of breakfast.

When I mentioned grandma, she turned pale.

"Beta.....will everything be alright?" She asked.

"I don't know Mumma..." I said softly.

"But don't worry baby. Abhi is there for you. I'm sure he'll stand with you every moment" she said smiling.

"Yeah sure" I said laughing sarcastically.