Chapter 2

No one's guesses were right last night! Let's find out who that girl was.

Jannat's POV

I had an email yesterday which stated that we have a meeting today. So I got up early and saw that Avneet was yet sleeping. I went in the washroom and did all my morning rituals. I got out and saw that she was still sleeping. I just ignored her as I was in a mood to trouble her. After completely getting ready I woke her. She sat up on the bed with a grumpy face.

"Why did you wake me up this early? And why are you wearing clothes as if you are going out?" she asked.

"Cause Darling we have a meeting in 30 minutes" I said smirking.

"What the hell you bitch! Couldn't inform me earlier? I don't even have time to strangle you now" she said angrily and ran in the washroom to get ready.

She got ready in super fast record time. And quickly did her makeup and was about to grab her handbag when I broke out the half truth.

"Why are you taking your handbag? The meeting is in the hotel itself. We just have to go downstairs" I said controlling my laughter.

"You!!! I did everything quickly as I thought we have to travel somewhere! I am not gonna leave you once we return" She threatened.

Avneet's POV

Avneet's POV

As we were walking towards the table I saw him! And what's the best part you know? Even before I could start panicking, Jannat started panicking. Like seriously? I should be the one doing that.

"Oh my God!!! Avneetay! What is he doing here?? We can't go there...no no we can't go there!" She said hurriedly.

"Listen Janu calm down! Just calm down" I tried to calm her down but she started again.

"Let's go back! Right now!" She said again.

"Listen to me! You were the one who said that it's our job and nothing should come in between our personal and professional life" I tried reasoning.