Chapter 26

First of all, nothing is over now! You guys are acting as if they married someone else!

They've been friends since FIVE YEARS! FIVE FUCKIN YEARS! If you think something so stupid can break them in two months then you are .....!

Let's be patient guys! Let's support Avneet and Siddharth. I'm not forcing anyone to do so. It's your choice afterall. This is 2020! I don't need to say more. I'm placing my bet on 2021! 😂

I'm a #sidneetian and will always be.

Just to teach you guys about patience, here I present to you this chapter.

Don't worry, everything will be fine soon. Just like it will be fine in real life❤️❤️

Ps. Spam this chapter with comments! Main bata nahi rahi iska matlab yeh nahi ki it doesn't hurt. Put some love on me😂❤️

Here you go!

Avneet's POV

What is happening?

Roshni was on her knees, proposing to Sid for marriage.

Siddharth say NO! Pleasee!

I looked at him, pleading him to say no, but he turned towards her again and...

"Yes Roshni" he said smiling and Roshni beamed with happiness. Immediately, Sid helped her up and they smashed their lips together.

I suddenly felt dizzy, but balanced myself. I can't stay here anymore. I have to go. Without getting noticed by anyone, I made my way out of the club. I booked a cab, and asked the driver to drop me to the farmhouse.

During the entire cab ride, I didn't cry. No, not even a single drop of tear. I just had enough. I was in a position where, I didn't want to get hurt once again. Because, I was afraid. I was afraid that I wouldn't have the energy or the will to live after that.

But here I am.

Isn't love supposed to be giving you happiness?

Oh yeah! Patience! Patience my foot!

I waited! I was patiently waiting since seven years. Isn't that enough? I was waiting, hoping that after all these years, I will get the love of my life. But no!

The cab stopped and I realized we had reached. I quickly paid the money and got out.

Once I was inside, I shut the door of my room and collapsed on the floor.

I couldn't keep it in myself any longer. I allowed the tears to flow. Maybe, for the last time.

The flashbacks clouded my vision, and I started sobbing.

I remembered the box! Yes! The box!

I quickly went through my luggage and removed the box. Slowly, I opened it.

It had all of the beautiful memories in it. Memories of 'sidneet'.

Yeah! Our friends gave us that name. At first, we used to make faces at that, but later we realized it was so beautiful and special.

 At first, we used to make faces at that, but later we realized it was so beautiful and special