Chapter 4

Jannat's POV

We are on our way back to the hotel. And guess what? Siddharth is driving the car. Vibha Aunty requested him to accompany us and help us to bring our luggage to Vibha Mansion.

I am sitting on the front seat besides Siddharth and Avneet is sitting back. From time to time I am noticing that they both are stealing glances at each other. We reached the hotel and we got down from the car. He accompanied us till the room and as we entered I saw that he was still standing at the door.

"Come in Mr. Nigam" I invited.

"No I am good here" he replied.

"No..Do come inside...It won't look good if you stand outside" Insisted Avneet.

"Umm..okay" he agreed.

Wow! When I asked he denied and as soon as Avneet asked he agreed immediately!

We were putting our luggage back and he was just sitting at the bed and observing us.

"Done! Let's go" declared Avneet.

We were about to leave when Siddharth stopped us.

"Is that yours? I mean you are not taking it?" he asked me pointing towards a vintage box.

"No it's not mine" I said.

Siddharth was about to open the box when Avneet snatched it away from him.

"Sorry... Actually it's mine..I forgot" she said nervously.

I and Siddharth looked at her doubtfully as she never behaves like this with anyone.

Avneet's POV

Thank God he didn't open it or else all of my secrets would have been revealed today! We sat back in the car and drove off to Bhai's house.

As soon as we reached and got down Siddharth opened the trunk of the car and started removing our bags. I took a bag and started moving towards the house. Siddharth looked at me for a second and continued his work. Jannat didn't carry anything at all and so Siddharth was carrying her luggage.

"Why didn't you carry the bag?" I whispered while walking.

"Because he didn't allow me to carry it" she whispered back.

"Why? I am carrying a bag na..why wouldn't he let you carry a bag?" I asked suspiciously.

"Darling the bag that you are carrying weighs not more than a school kid's bag and that bag is more than 15 kgs." she replied.

"Ohkay.." I said.

We entered the house and the servants took our bags to the guest room.

"Janu and Avu, you two will live in different rooms right?" asked Bhai.

"No! Not at all!.... I mean we both will manage in the same room" said Jannat.

I very well knew the reason behind it.

We proceeded to our room and changed back into comfortable clothes as we have to do the arrangements as well. It's already evening now and we just have tomorrow's time left. So we decided to start with the preparations now itself.

 So we decided to start with the preparations now itself