Chapter 8

A quick explanation: To all the people who didn't understand it.

Sid kissed Rosh so that the dress that she chose for him gets ruined and he can then wear Avneet's choice. That's why he intentionally wore that shirt during that time and was eating ice cream.

Ab samjha?

Vaishnavi's POV

Sooo......We are here sitting under the heavily decorated gazebo. Avu and Janu have done a great work in decorating it with dim lightings and candles. The entire aroma here is romantic.....

So I'll tell you what we are doing here.

After the press conference was done and we finished greeting all the guests, we decided to have a little family time here. Just imagine the scene of what this place looks like now.

I am sitting next to Abhi, with my head on his shoulders. Vibha Mom is sitting next to me. My parents left a little while ago. Bhavesh is sitting next to Mom. On the other bench, Avneet is sitting between Reem and Anushka. Anushka is fast asleep in Avneet's lap and the same is with Reem. Next to them Ashnoor is sleeping with her head on Sumedh's shoulder. On the other bench Sid and Roshni are sitting along with Jannat.

I mean Roshni needs a lot of space......due to her gown of 2m diameter......

"Darling, when do you think will Roshni start?" whispered Abhi in my ears.

"I think after two seconds"I said whispering back.

"If both of you are satisfied enough with your romancing, then will you mind giving some clarifications?" she said angrily.

I knew it! But now starts Vaishnavi 'The Great's' acting!

"Yes Rosho! Ask up! Don't be shy" I said sweetly.

"During the press conference, why the hell did you declare Avneet as Siddharth's girlfriend??? And why in the world did you say that I am a wedding manager??" she yelled at me.

"Roshni calm down" said Siddharth, but she shook him off.

"I need fuckin explanations!" she said.

"Okay....You know that was mainly because of the heat and intensity of the moment. And...and you know about my phobia....I get nervous in front of the press" I said innocently.

"Wow! What an explanation! Aren't you an actress? Then too you have phobia of audience? Great!" she said sarcastically.

"I know I shouldn't....but it's due to the past events that occurred during such events....I ...I am sorry.." I said dramatically and then I hid my face in Abhi's chest and started crying.

"And you say-" she was about to say when Siddharth cut her off in mid sentence.

"Enough!! Enough Rosh! Whatever happened was a mistake. She already apologized to you. And I don't care whoever you are but you don't have any right to misbehave in such a way with Bhabhi. I respect her a lot and I expect everyone else to do the same!" said Siddharth angrily.

Hahahaha! Poor Roshni...Our plan worked..

I was about to laugh out loud after looking at her face but then I realized that I had to act as if I am crying.

"Bhabhi...I am sorry!" He said to me and approached me to give me a warm hug.

"Siddharth I love you" I said truly.

"Aww Bhabhi! I love you too! But enough of this or else Bhaiya will get jealous" he said playfully.

Just then I heard Roshni scream and when I looked in her direction I realized there was a snake on her gown's trail.