Chapter 11: I love you..

Suzy awoke to an empty bed with a smile on her face. What happened last night?

"Morning, beautiful." Joohyuk smirked as he walked into the bedroom at that moment carrying a tray of breakfast.

Sheepishly, Suzy sat up in bed, pulling the comforter up to her chin in an attempt to hide her smile as he sat down next to her, placing the tray next to them.

"About last night-" she began but was cut off by Joohyuk raising his hand to silence her.

"Are you referring to the fact that you kept me up all night long." He did it again, that smirk.

Mortified that she might have done something in her unconscious, sleepy state of mind, Suzy's eyes went wide.

"I-I-" The words were stuck in her throat as she became increasingly blushed about the situation.

"I must say… I didn't take Bae Suzy as a snorer…!" He laughed lightly as he nipped her chin softly between his index and thumb.

"Aniya. I do not snore." She protested, swatting his hand away.

"Anyway…I didn't take Nam Joohyuk as a spooner…who knew!" Suzy laughed in his face this time.

Joohyuk merely shrugged with a victorious grin.

"Who can blame me?! A beautiful woman creeping into my bed in the middle of the night, how can you have not expected me to wrap myself around her?"

"…Then again…I didn't hear you complaining when you snuck into my bed in the first place," he continued.

Suzy bit her lip.

"I've suddenly lost my appetite. I should get dressed. Close your eyes," she demandingly spat in one quick tone.

"And miss the sight of you doing the walk of shame from my bedroom in that delectable chemise? Shiro!" Joohyuk teased as he sat firmly, popping a grape into his mouth.

"Yaaaa! Nothing happened. Fine." She gave in, pushing the comforter away from her petite body just as quick as she stood and rushed to the door.

"Aiisssh jinjja, Nam Joohyuk." She added behind her on her way out.

Of course, he watched with intent eyes as her little legs rushed away, appreciating every line and bounce her perfect little body made on its way out. Flawless.

____________

After calming herself down from the morning's exchange, Suzy was dressed and ready for their final day together.

Watching her as she approached him in the living area, Joohyuk immediately noticed she was wearing the same shade of green that adorned his dress shirt. He smiled discretely at the sentiment and stood to greet her.

"And what wonderful activity do you have planned for us today?" Suzy smiled more bitchily than intended as she stopped in front of him, tilting her head waiting for his response.

"Our flight is early afternoon so I thought we could go for a walk in the city, see a few sights. Le Musée du Louvre, la tour Eiffel?"

"Ne, algesseo." She nodded with approval and then led the way out with the gesture of Joohyuk's hand towards the door.

She swayed her hips that way purposely on her way out.

"Aiiisssh jinjja, Bae Suzy." He whispered silently, following her. Minx.

___________

He had let her wonder. Only to find her, only her, staring at the small framed portrait of The Mona Lisa. It was a Sunday, generally quiet but still the bustle of tourists in and out of the building, pondering from one piece art to the next, interrupting his view of her. His own little piece of art stood magnificent.