12 -epilogue-

I know that Paper Houses is Nialls solo song and I really hope it doesn't offend anybody that I'm making is a Louis and Niall duet because I'm really not meaning for it to hurt anybodies feelings. I respect and love both of their solo careers, I just thought this would be good for the book

Two years later

"Louis! We're are going to be be late! No- no! I don't care, we are going to be late!"

Louis huffed as he half walked, half stumbled, from his room to the front door, jumping around to try and get his shoe on his foot on the way.

"Ni, auditions aren't for another five hours, why are we rushing?" He sighed in content when his pesky van finally slid onto his foot.

"The drive there is two and a half hours by itself and we want to be in the front of the line so we can set the bar high" the blond -slowly going back his natural brown- haired omega explained, fixing his hair in the mirror across from the door before grabbing his car keys.

"Wouldn't it be better to be towards the back so they remember us the most? We'll be fresh in their minds, especially if we do good" Louis countered.

"It doesn't matter. Do you have everything? Money, wallet, phone, glasses, mace..." Niall trailed off, feeling around his body for the items.

"Do we need mace?"

Louis' question went unanswered as Nialls continued mumbling under his breath, listing things that they may need.

"I think we're all set to go!" He finally concluded, taking a deep breath.

"Off to x-factor we go!"

"And what are your names?"

"Niall Horan" the petite omega flipped the microphone to Louis.

"Louis Tomlinson"

"And what have you boys prepared for us today?" The judge asked.

"This is a song I wrote a couple years ago, after something... complex happened and Louis here helped me with the background music and getting vocals all in order" Niall answered, trying to make his voice not shake.

"Well, we'd love to hear it"

The lights went dim and focused on Louis and Niall, both boys taking a deep breath.

"In this house of broken hearts
We made our love out of stacks of cards
And, yes, we tried, to hold on tight
'Cause we knew our love was hard to find

And our paper houses reach the stars
'Til we break and scatter worlds apart
Yeah, I paid the price and own the scars
Why did we climb and fall so far?

We held our cards, built them high
But way too close to the light
So turn your head, and let us go
I'll learn to breathe on my own

And our paper houses reach the stars
'Til we break and scatter worlds apart
Yeah, I paid the price and own the scars
Why did we climb and fall so far?

Yeah, our paper houses reach the stars
'Til we break and scatter worlds apart

I don't wanna lose your touch
I don't wanna hurt this much
I can feel you slipping away

Yeah, I paid the price and own the scars
Why do we climb and fall so far?

Why do we climb to fall so far?"

Louis' voice joined Nialls in the chorus and sang the bridge, both of them holding hands behind their backs as they sang side by side.

The roar of the crowd was deafening, going even louder when each of the judges stood up, everybody giving them a standing ovation.

"Wow. Just wow" the bald judge on the edge said. "I think you just blew everybody out of the water" the crowd collectively laughed.

"I don't know what do say. Your performance was great, your vocals were great, the song was amazing. It's a definite yes from me"

Louis and Niall both let out a breath of relief, thanking him.

The rest of the judging went by in a blur, both the crowd and the omegas going crazy when the, "you have three yesses" was announced.

Back stage was just as hectic, other contestants either giving them pats on the back or glaring at them.

They had cameras following them, asking them questions about why they auditioned and what they planned on doing if they won.

Truth be told, they had no idea what they were going to do if they won.

If they lost, they were just going to go back to their regular lives but winning would change everything -which was kinda the point but that didn't matter.

If they won though, would they hit it big? Or, would they be one hit wonders like so many other people?

None of it really mattered in that moment though.

With the high adrenaline, all they knew was each other as Niall wrapped himself around Louis like an octopus.

"I love you" he whispered in the shorter omegas ear.

"I love you too" Louis replied, burying his face in Nialls neck, closest to where his scent was the strongest, taking in a deep whiff of the coconut fragrance that Niall was made of.

This was their new beginning.

This is where the new chapter of their lives really began.

Just the two of them, out to conquer the world.

I would like to thank everybody who read this book and stuck with me even though it took me a long time to update sometimes

I'm sorry if you didn't like the ending but what Liam and Harry and Zayn did was inexcusable and I hate books where the main characters just forgive the person for doing something so horrible so I just didn't make this book like that. 

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR READING!!!