5

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks since Niall has talked to any of the alphas.

It's been a week since Louis' heat ended and it definitely hasn't been easy.

He wasn't in his younger head space anymore, back to being a grown man who demanded that he be taken back to where they found him.

Of course Niall said no.

He wasn't about to let a newly presented omega go loose in the streets.

He'd been a newly presented omega once and he knew what it was like.

Louis was surprised though when Niall had told him that his heat lasted almost a week and a half.

He didn't remember a thing from it.

Then he went into apologizing mode, apologizing for probably trying to get the omega to fuck him. Niall had just laughed and said that he had done no such thing.

That he hadn't even touched himself at all.

Louis sighed to that, mentally thanking whoever was out there that he didn't make an even bigger fool of himself.

It was the second day after Louis' heat that they found out that Nialls pants would not fit him.

They fit around his waist but hugged his bum and thighs a bit to tightly for Louis' liking.

Niall would've suggested that they go shopping but shut that idea down as soon as it came to mind.

He could possibly see the alphas or somebody trying to take Louis because the smell of a freshly presented omega was almost irresistible.

So Niall decided to take a pair of Harry's sweatpants for Louis to borrow and called it good enough.

The seventh day after Louis' heat was when things started to fall apart.

Louis had started having nightmares and even day terrors, causing him to fear the creaky noises the floors made.

Nialls mind had been replaying the words 'he's not our problem anyways' over and over in his head, trying to convince himself that his alphas weren't that cruel and heartless.

He had to silence his phone so the constant vibrating and dinging of his notifications could not heard.

After a while he couldn't even stand the thought of it being on so he just turned it off and placed it in a random drawer in the kitchen.

Louis had tried to sneak away once but when he saw Niall passed out on the couch, face red and puffy from crying all day, he decided that maybe it was better if he stayed.

They had gotten into a small routine after that. Wake up, maybe see each other in the kitchen getting food, both go back to their respective rooms, same deal with breakfast but for lunch, go back to their rooms again, eat dinner together and watch a movie.

But that seventh day. Exactly a week since Louis' heat ended had ruined everything.

The shrill sound of the door bell ringing had woken up Louis, the pounding in the door the followed was what got him out of bed.

When he padded into the hallway he was met with a scared Niall, the younger omega frightened by the loud bangs on the door.

They both crept forward anyways, Niall being the one to look out the peephole because even if Louis was older, it ultimately was Nialls house and he took responsibility.

"It's my alphas" He whispered, face still scared as he turned back around to Louis.

"Niall! We know you're in there! We can smell you and that other omega!" The voice of Liam shouted, startling the two omegas, Louis almost slipping because of his socks on the wooden floor.