7

We hit 2k reads!

Guys I just want to point out for this chapter that I know nothing medical for anything for heart attacks or seizures and broken limbs or anything. I'm completely winging it

I apologize for this really short chapter but I felt like leaving it short was the way to go

Louis was having a seizure. Or something of the sort.

He couldn't seem to get air into his lungs nor tell the EMT that he's pretty sure his ring finger is broken.

They'll find out soon enough anyways.

His whole body hurt and he couldn't seem to get his limbs to stop shaking.

Out of his peripheral vision he could see Niall crying and his alphas trying to console him.

He couldn't figure out why exactly the other omega was crying but that wasn't his main concern right now.

He could physically feel the bone in his leg shifting and every time it did, he let out a bloodcurdling scream. This was the worst physical pain he's ever been through.

His first time breaking a bone and he ends up breaking two.

"Louis, honey, can you hear me?" A female nurse asked him as they lifted him into the ambulance.

He just looked her in the eyes and did nothing. He wanted to move but he couldn't.

Is this what death feels like?

"He's going into shock!" Someone yelled, Louis closing his eyes as a light was shone on him.

"Stay with me Louis!" The lady yelled, placing a breathing mask on his face.

He tried, he really did but he was so tired.

Physically and mentally.

Physically because he jumped from a roof, broke his finger and his leg, then proceeded to run for a half a mile until finally collapsing.

Mentally because he was just tired of life. Tired of everything that could possibly go wrong, going wrong.

It was like a flash back of sorts, to him and Butterfly playing around the house, to him and Paul having their traditional Friday night dinner, to him in the scary basement when he was twelve and being held as ransom, then to Paul's funeral, and finally, to the first time he woke up in Nialls house and heard him and Zayn through the door.

Everything that he's buried deep down inside him was bubbling to the surface and messing with his head.

So, with loud shouts of "stay with me!" fading in his ears, he closed his eyes and let the darkness take over.

Again, sorry for the extremely short chapter

Go check out my new story called Teeth. It's six chapters so far and kinda a Louis centric and kinda not. Just see if you like it and if you don't, it doesn't bother me

ALSO

Please go follow my Instagram account, same username as my wattpad account

swaggmasterlouis

I'm struggling a wee bit but its coolio cuz I know not all fan account are hits