1

Louis Tomlinson had a hard life.

His father left when he was a baby and his mother died a few years later.

He was put into foster care a week after the funeral.

He was four years old, the youngest in the house by a long ways.

The next closest was a thirteen year old girl named Butterfly. She was half Indian and absolutely adored Louis. She protected him from everything.

Next was a fifteen year old boy named Mars. Louis barely even knew he was there.

Last was also a boy, a seventeen year old alpha named Isaiah.

Louis had liked this house a lot. The 'parents' were an okay couple. They weren't to mean, and they didn't have a lot of rules. There had been lots of big men that had been in and out, some scaring Louis a little bit but that was fine.

At least that what Louis had thought.

It had all ended when swarms of police men and women plus a swatt team had broken down the door and searched the house.

Louis remembers the big man that had roughly grabbed him by the back of the neck and carried him out like that. He was small for his age making it easy for the man to manhandle him. It had left a large blue bruise covering the small expanse of his neck.

He didn't understand much of what was being yelled around him but he did catch a few words like drug ring and sex trafficking.

What had actually happened was that Jodi and Tom(the parents) had been running an underground sex trafficking warehouse in a remote location a long ways away. Though when the house was searched they found seven million dollars worth of drugs and weaponry.

The plan was to send Louis and Butterfly to the warehouse and make Mars and Isaiah into drug dealers.

Now Louis didn't know any of that. He didn't understand it and at his age, he didn't care to understand it.

The story had been on the news for months. Louis had to stay with the chief of police for a mandatory of three months in order to ensure his safety. The other three kids were old enough to be taken to another foster home, the house being monitored 24/7.

Louis had taken the spotlight with the news reporters. They all wanted to know about the small boy and what he had been through.

What was the bruise on the back of his neck?
Had he ever been touched badly by Tom or Jodi?
Had he taken any drugs unknowingly?

Louis had no clue what was happening.

If they wanted to know what had went on, they should had asked Butterfly. She had endured horrors upon horrors.

The original plan that they'd found was that they were going to be sent to the warehouse pure, but men and women had paid good money to get to Butterfly early. She had been so fond and protective of Louis because she didn't want was happening to her, to happen to him.

She had died three weeks after the police swarm. She had left a note stating what had happened and to always keep Louis safe.

Butterfly had taken her own life. Her mind was plagued with what had happened and she couldn't take it. She had locked herself in the bathroom and slit her wrist so deep that she bled out.

There was no funeral.

There was no moment of silence.

Just the thought that Louis would never see her again.

The chief of police was a bulky man named Paul. He had ended up adopting Louis, the large man wrapped around Louis' small finger.

After that, Louis' life went on.

Without his mum and dad, and without Butterfly.

When Louis was twelve he was kidnapped and held for ransom against the police department. Paul had arrested an important gang member and they didn't take lightly to that.

Louis turned thirteen before he was found, bloody and bruised in the alleyway behind the police station.

The next two years were uneventful. Louis went to therapy every Monday and Wednesday. They went out to dinner at a restaurant called The Ivy every Friday night. Their schedule never changed.

When Louis was sixteen he had 'presented as a beta'.

When he was seventeen he learned that other ranks seemed to not like betas.

When he was eighteen he stopped trying to get people to like him. He was either to loud for their liking or they didn't get his sense of humor or they just didn't like him.

When he was nineteen Paul passed away. The man had raised him since he was four and Louis took it the hardest. He resorted to smoking and drinking. Everybody that he cared about in his life had left him and nobody around him even cared that he was sad and grieving. Nobody wanted to talk to the scruffy beta.

When Louis turned twenty he went homeless. He couldn't get a job anywhere and he had no money.

Everybody turned a blind eye to him, pretending they didn't seem him struggling. Some mothers would pull their children closer or cover their eyes when they walked past him on the streets.

He had never done anything wrong. How could these people judge him when they didn't even take the time to get to know the real him?

He was noticeably thin and his hair was getting longer and longer. He didn't remember the last time he showered or the last time he ate.

Then one day, once again, it all changed.

He had been walking down the street, limping a bit as he went. His bones were weakening and couldn't take the constant moving.

He was waking with his head down when, cliché enough, he had walked right into someone.

Usually his observation skills were very good but today, not so much.

He was so weak that when he fell down, his body decided that enough was enough, and he passed out.

That's how, the three alphas and their omega found themselves taking the scarily thin beta back to their home. He was barely breathing and appeared to be on the brink of death.

All four men had the same thought in their heads as they pulled into the driveway of their house,
'What just happened'

I think the last part might have been a bit rushed so sorry if it was bad

Other than that, how was it?

Would you consider coming back for an update?