9

This chapter is going to delve a little more into Louis' past with the whole kidnapping thing I mentioned

"He's just a kid Justin."

"Shut up. They took one of out most valuable men. They are going to pay" and sinister voice sneered, twelve year old Louis absolutely shaking in fear.

"This isn't ethical J. He has nothing to do with this" the voice pleaded on Louis' behalf.

"One more word Kyle and I'm going to put a bullet through your head" Louis could hear both people exit the room after that.

He never heard that mans voice again.

It was several days later when another person came into the dark room Louis was kept chained in.

"Transfer him to sector AB. Boss wants to rough him up a bit and send it to the police"

Louis was lifted over someone's shoulder, dangling limply like a sack of potatoes.

"Ah Louis! So nice to see you again!" Now Louis wasn't very old but he could tell the insincerity in the mans voice.

The blind fold was removed from his eyes at the same time he was being tied to another chair, the face of a blonde haired, brown eyed man coming into view.

"You can scream as loud as you want little boy. Nobody here is going to help you and until your 'dad' gives us back our guy, you're not going anywhere" he spat, emphasizing the dad part as if to rub it in Louis' face that Paul wasn't his real father.

So he did. He screamed so loud he lost his voice.

The hits had kept on coming and coming and coming.

Punches to his face, his stomach, his head, everywhere on his body.

His consciousness was nonexistent at that point, his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he laid limply in the chair.

"Give us back our man and he doesn't get hurt anymore" was the last thing Louis heard before it was all black.

"No, Louis you have to eat this. The doctor said if you don't, they're going to have to tube feed you. Do you want to be tube fed?"

Louis dodged the incoming orange jello that Niall was trying to get him to eat, not wanting to put the nasty, vitamin filled gelatin in his mouth.

In fact, he didn't want to eat anything at all.

"M'not gonna eat it" Louis huffed.

He'd been in the hospital for two weeks because apparently, they weren't going to let him leave until his weight and his vitamin intake started rising to a healthy rate.

"Yes, you are. I've been tube fed before Louis. I know what it's like and let me tell you this, if you think eating this tiny cup of flavorless jello is bad, being tube fed it a million times worse. They stick a tube in your abdomen, Louis, and pump nutrients in liquid form to your stomach. Do you really want that? Over being able to eat on your own?"

Niall was trying, he really was. He had been in Louis' place before. Helpless in a hospital bed, not wanting to eat. He didn't want Louis to have a tube stuck into his abdomen.

The brown haired omega looked hesitantly at the cup of orange nastiness.

Is it really worth it? Is this one cup going to stop them from shoving a tube in his stomach?

He wasn't sure.

He let out a tiny sigh, opening his mouth for Niall to put the jello in.

The blond omega wasn't letting him to anything for himself.

Something about being pampered.

Louis doesn't know what that is.

The three mean alphas haven't visited the hospital. Not that Louis knows of that anyway.

He can feel the sadness that rolls off of Niall each passing day that they don't come.

Louis doesn't blame him. If he had three loving alphas that turned out to be douchebags, he'd be sad too.

Doctor Hemmings has given them amazing hospitality. He's the reason Niall has been allowed to stay overnight for so long.

Luke had even introduced them to his omega, a green haired boy named Michael who knew absolutely nothing about Louis and Niall but attached to them instantly.

It was an omega bond really, almost stronger then the bond between actual mates.

And those days, when Niall and Michael were both encouraging him without actually pushing him too far, those were the days Louis felt loved.

Those were the days when Louis actually wanted to eat. When he actually felt that he had something to live for.

And he hadn't felt that for a long time.

An update finally. I am alive and I am well, just a lazy girl

What did you think of the chapter?

I thought it was alright

Favorite songs from Icarus Falls?

Mine are There you are, Let Me, and If I Got You

Also... castaway? By 5sos? Where has that been my whole life?