Let me go

Shigaraki nods then he comes closer to me smirking
"Only if I get a kiss in return [Y/N]"

I smile back hiding the tears . "Yes of course."

Shigaraki ends up kissing your neck for close to a minute then he gets up to turn on the television.

"What would you like to watch sweetheart?"

-Your plan-
You wanted to be a hero ever since you were little. The thought of meeting All Might made you smile. You have read every hero book including escape routes for these types of situations. Of course, you never actually thought this would happen but now your beginning to think straight.

Step 1: Show a liking towards him. Let him talk about what his heart desires and gain his trust by agreeing and not making a big deal.

Step 2: Ask him to put the television News channel on. The news channel in Japan constantly mentions Heroes and Villains. If your on the news under "Missing" that means they are currently investigating your case. Take note if you recognize anything. This could give you clues to where you are.

Step 3. Time. If all goes according to plan then you should have 3 things. Where you are, Shigaraki's trust, and now a way out. Once you fully gain his trust he should unite you. Explore the house and find an escape route.

-End of plan-

"The news channel please." I say sounding happier.

Shigaraki lays next to you, turning on the news.

He looks to you then back at the television

Shigaraki's POV: It's only been a couple days since the kidnapping. Is she already forgiving me? Well...she does have a sweet personality. Why would she want the news on though. Hmmm...maybe she wants to see if anyone's looking for her. I suppose that's fine considering she can't communicate with anyone other than I.

It's hard to tell if her smile is being faked.
I know she's hurt I'm just trying to convince myself otherwise...what's wrong with me..?

-End of POV-

Shigaraki gets up and puts 4 fingers on my cheek. "I know you hate me but, you'll come to love me someday my dear."
His smile gets bigger and he squeezes my wrist to the point it somewhat hurts.

"[Y\N] W-we can start a family!!" "Let's have kids and move away from this dirty place."

He straddles my legs while I'm trying to back away.

My eyes widen in fear as I think to myself. "Is he testing how far I'll go!"

His face comes closer to mine. "I'm impatient, I can't wait [Y/N] if you truly love me you'll do this..for the both of us!"

You yank on the rope. "Don't you think we're going a bit to fast." "I-I mean w-we can't just have kids."

He covers your mouth. You'll do as I please now lay back and enjoy.

———————————————————————

I don't support this. It's toxic and manipulative. It's been requested by a few people on my account so I figured I would do it. It's pretty hard to write these types of things but, yeah let's remember yandere stays in fantasy.

I didn't go an edit this so feel free to check out any spelling or grammar mistakes ^^