We truly are meant for eachother

Shigaraki

After I came back from the store I sat in the car for about 10 minutes thinking about how I should apologize to her.

I mean how is she so afraid of me that she can't tell me when she is sick?

I start opening the medication as I walk inside. The first thing I see is a broken door.

" Darling where are you?" I yell.

I check the room that [Y/N] was last in.

Just as I thought she wasn't there.

Making my way around the house I see more broken doors. The pantry is empty as well.

I try to stay as calm as possible while checking more rooms. I throw the medication on the floor stomping on it.

How didn't I know she was faking it.

After making my way to the restroom I notice a hole in the window with a couple of [Y/N]'s hair strands attached to it.

Oh, she doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. She has a big punishment coming up for her. She is NEVER leaving my sight after this.

"I will find you [Y/N] and when I do, your in for a rude awaking my dearest."

When I walked around the back I found footprints in the dirt. The thing that interested me was that they weren't her foot prints. She is a size 8 and this looks like a size 10.

This could only mean one other thing, Aizawa.

It seems like they escaped through the same exist. Or perhaps they escaped together.

Aizawa has done enough. When I find him I'm going to kill him on the spot. That'll definitely teach [Y/N] a lesson.

Walking to my truck I get in gripping my steering wheel tight.

There's nothing but trees here for miles and miles. She couldn't have gone that far.

10 minutes later

I've gone deep enough into the forest where I can't drive my truck anymore. I suppose I'll have to start walking now.

The shit she is putting me through right now. Feeling angry I yell.

"Im coming to find you darling and when I do you'll regret everything. Come out in the next 5 minutes and I'll consider showing you some mercy."

[Y/N]

"And I'll consider showing you some mercy."

I bite my lip in terror.

He sounds so close yet so far away.

If he finds me I'm fucked.

I want to check my progress again by climbing up a tree but it seems to risky now.

About a half hour later the sun sets and it is becoming pitch black out. I just admit. I am scared out of my mind right now. I need to stay strong. Anything but going back there will do.

ANYTHING

I see a rather large tree. Perfect. While climbing up the bark keeps scraping my skin.

This will all be worth it in the end. I just need a place to sleep.

That's when his raspy voice only a few trees away from me.

"It's getting dark so you'll get the benefit of the doubt that I'm getting quite tired."

"Don't be mistaken I'll be back out her bright and early tomorrow."

"But for now enjoy your freedom baby."

My stomach dropped.

.

.

.

.

Early the next day

Shigaraki

It's about 5:30 am and I just can't wait any longer. Today is the day I'm finding her.

I stretched my arms out before putting on my coat.

Just thinking about her makes my heart beat faster. Oh she's in for a treat. I chuckle to myself.

I drive my car up to where I previously was last night.

Then an idea popped in my head.

I'll climb the tree to get a better overview of the forest.

That will definitely help me find her.

While climbing I looked around to see many insects of different types. A few ants, Beatles, and oh dear, ticks.

I will definitely have to check her when we get home.

Finally at the top I look around.

There she is laying in a tree asleep. Only about 13 trees away from me.

We are truly meant for eachother

After I got down I walked for about 5 minutes nearing the tree she is oh so comfortable in.

I began climbing up the tree next to hers. When I finally reached the top I smiled. There she is right in front of me!

"Good morning beautiful" I glare right into her eyes that just recently opened.

"I-I...please" her voice sounded so unstable. Just the way I liked it.

She just jumped off of the 30 foot tall tree onto the ground, falling onto her hands and knees. Scraping almost every part of her body yet looking so graceful when doing it.

I jumped from one branch to another chasing after her.

"Stop running baby you'll only tire yourself out."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE." She screamed having many voice cracks.

She claims that I will never break her. It seems to me that she has already reached her breaking point.

[Y/N]

I have been through so much in just 2 months. I am not going with him without a fight.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE." I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Picking up a thick piece of wood I waited for him to catch up then broke it over his head.

I waste no time waiting for him to get up. I just run for my life.

Not even a moment later I hear leaves rattle and feel hands around my waist pulling me back.

He turns me around and smiles.

"I couldn't let him take you away again."

Shigaraki is a lot bloodied then I left him.

Aizawa