Finding you

3 hours later

Shigaraki

I suppose I was knocked unconscious because when I went searching for [Y/N] it was early morning .

It's afternoon.

Looking down at myself my clothes are full of grass and leaves.

Wonderful

While trying to get up my arm starts to ache. Sounding like a pop whenever I flex it.

I turn my arm over and pop it back into place while wiping the blood off of my head.

[Y/N] won't see the light of fucking day ever again when I'm done with her.

I'm assuming Aizawa is in on this. Must have knocked me out.

[Y/N] isn't that strong.

Sometimes I wonder if she has any sense left in her.

There is not a town for miles. It would take about 45 minutes by car to get to the small hidden away store I shop at.

I'm not worried

I am not worried

I
AM
NOT
WORRIED

Moving my arm around I see the time on my watch.

3 hours I've been passed out

Everything is fine

It's fine

IT
IS
FINE

Shit, my head is pounding

I start walking while taking the knife I had in my shirt.

I'm getting her back

[Y/N]

We've only walked for about an hour  until we found a little place surrounded by rocks and other things to make a hidden hideout.

If I'm being honest Aizawa is acting different.

He's not the same at all.
It looks like he doesn't have much hope left.

I've noticed scars almost on every part of his body and his hair isn't as long.

"Aizawa when do you think he's going to wake up and start looking for us?"

"Could be anytime I suppose but with how hard I hit him he would have to have a head of steel to wake up anytime soon."

Well that's reassuring.

Aizawa looks into my eyes and smiles.

"[Y/N] I love you the same as when we first met."

Wow that was very surprising

"Where did that come from." I say smiling

"Well I just want you to know that so if we make it out of here things won't be confusing."

"I love you and will always love you...forever." He continues starring at me.

I look away from him and continue gathering supplies.

"Thank you, Aizawa." I say in a low tone.

I wish I knew what love was. Before I had met Shigaraki I had thought love was spending time with someone and eventually trusting them enough to have a family with them.

When Shigaraki tells me he loves me something terrible always follows.

First time it was present mic. Now he's going after Aizawa.

What is love?

Is it meant to be this terrible. Because maybe I don't want to be in love anymore. I just want to be free. I don't want anyone to hold me back anymore.

Love feels like a prison and I want out.

Shigaraki makes love the most terrifying thing.

Shigaraki

I've been walking for about 10 minutes and I just can't shake this headache.

I'm really hoping I don't have a concussion. When I find them I won't get the upper hand because of these injuries.

Wells it's not like I can just go back to the house and rest. It's not like anyone is going to fucking care for me.

Especially [Y/N]

But when I get her back she'll change her mind about me.

She'll change her mind

She'll

Uhm

Yeah

Lately, meaning like in the past 3 hours. I feel like

Like

I can't think straight.

While scratching my head some blood comes out.

Holy shit

I take a seat on a nearby by rock and rip some fabric off my shirt to wrap around my head.

He is going to pay big time for this.

I would never take my anger out on her. No matter how much she infuriates me.

Damnit my head!

Getting up I continue to walk for about 3 more miles.

...I think...

1 hour later

It's actually been an hour and I still haven't found a single clue to where they could be.

"DAMNIT" I yell.

That's when I hear it.

I hear foot steps

When I turn around I grab it.

A rabbit.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME A RABBIT." I scream

That's it I've gone off the rails.

When I get my hands on her she's never going to think about disobeying me again.

It won't cross her pretty little mind.

Yeah two can play it that game [Y/N]

I sit on a pile of leaves and before I know it I've feel into a ditch hitting my head.

I can"t

I just can't catch a break.

Until I look around

This wasn't just any ditch.

There was Aizawa standing right infront of me.

Maybe this is my break.