What happened?

-Y/N point of view-
He smiled putting 4 fingers onto Present Mics neck.
"Now say you love me princess won't you?"

I cover my eyes while trying to break free from the ropes. I think to myself  "Why won't my quirk activate?"

Shigaraki stops his foot like a child throwing a tantrum. He turned away and changed the pitch of his voice acting totally different. I saw Present Mic drop to the floor.

I lower my voice, "y-your scaring me Shig".

He walked away and came back with apple slices.
"You need to get food into your system." His voice slowly went from loud to quiet.

Placing the apples onto my lap he sat onto the edge of the bed shutting his eyes. "[Y/N] do you hate me."

I looked at the apples then looked at Present Mic.
"Let him live and I'll stay with you." I mumbled

Shigaraki kneeled down to Present Mics level, putting his hand onto his chest he disintegrated him. All that was left was some ripped up clothes.

"[Y/N] you don't get to say what I can and can't do. Your mine and once I eliminate everyone in my way it will be official."

I glance at the door then back at him with teary eyes saying nothing.

Shigaraki took a deep breath and looked straight at me. "Look at me [Y/N] I'm not asking I'm telling."

I look a Shigaraki..."I-I do love you."

Shigaraki chuckled. "Don't lie to yourself my dear it just is going to give you a worse punishment than you already have."

I push the apple slices off the bed. "Shig s-stop your scaring me, this isn't like you." I say in a unstable voice.

Shigaraki stays silent for about 30 seconds then goes onto say "I don't like to be called scary so stop. "I want you to be happy that's why your not completely tied down being force fed don't you want me to be happy?" Shigaraki says in a deeper tone.

I stay still in shock

He comes over and picks up the apple slices then grabs my neck putting 4 fingers onto it tapping his 5th one.

"If you value your life and don't want me to disintegrate you I suggest you start answering me."

Why is he acting so mean? Why am I in his basement? Why does he love me so much? Did he really just kill present mic? Is this a dream?

So many questions and I choose to stay quiet not knowing what to do.

I mumble "Yeah.."

Shigaraki spreads out his arms and leans back against a wall. Don't you see my love you have a whole room. I took it upon myself to replicate your old bedroom so this one matches exactly the same."

"How about you stop looking for a way to escape before I give you more of a reason to stay."

I was ignoring Shigaraki trying to think of a plan to escape. I looked at a TV that was from my bedroom.

"Can you turn the TV on please." I asked nicely a smile on my face. This will be my way out.

———————————————————————
Hey...hi....how y'all doin

So I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while to those who are reading this-

Please please please give me a suggestion for the new chapter I can't write

Anyways sorry this was short but yeah I'll be updating soon love ya