Failure

This whole book is a trigger warning but, specifically for this chapter is mention
of su!cide

I've been twisting and turning for an hour. I can't seem to get comfortable after what I discovered. I can't stop thinking about Aizawa.

It used to make me sick to my stomach that I had to sleep next to Shigaraki every night. I suppose it's just normal now.

His arms are wrapped around me and his head is pressed against my back. Any other day I would just push him back and go to bed.

But today, I can't even move. I've been trying to think of a plan for the past 7 hours since I figured it out.

7 Hours, and I still have nothing.

I feel Shigaraki move so I tense up.

"Darling, go to bed."

How is he still awake?

I don't say a word. I feel his grip tighten around me before he goes silent aswell.

My heart beats faster. Not because of Shigaraki but, because of my imagination running wild with thoughts on what could be happening to Aizawa.

My eyes bulge open and I jerk my body away from Shigaraki.

I need a water. No, I need to see Aizawa.

My mind just goes blank and I forget that Shigaraki was laying next to me.

Before I get the chance to turn around I feel hands on my shoulders. I'm tense once more.

"I said go to bed, love," he smirks

"Let go of me, " I cry.

"But you feel so good, don't tense up love it's only me."

I get the same feeling in my stomach from when I first came into this mess. A sick feeling in the center of my stomach. When you feel like you have to throw up but can't.

My chest lifts up as I try to take a deep breath.

"Let go."

His fingers are now on the back of my neck.

Why is he laughing?

"You know what I did to Aizawa don't you?"

Someone shoot me

Sorry I've been gone! I've been attempting to improve my writing for a while now. Hopefully everyone enjoys. I'll try to update more often thank you for the support!!